Skip to main content

Topic: let me enchant hoods and robes? (Read 238 times) previous topic - next topic

let me enchant hoods and robes?
soontm please? probably takes 5 minutes, would make all the mages happy, especially since we cant even enchant jewelry anymore, because you removed it for some obscure reason
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Re: let me enchant hoods and robes?
Reply #1
Probably takes 5 minutes? How the fuck would you know that!

All of you guys asking for "simple change" have no idea how game dev works.

I have nothing against your suggestion but throwing false numbers around is just plain stupid.

Reply #2
you can use bone helm with stamm eff,shield with slash prot,and a mage staff with magnitude+mana eff, i think its enough for a mage
  • Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 06:09:31 pm by 4ifirnul

Reply #3
Personally I love the idea.  The more risk vs reward, the better.  And grinding enchanting mats for my gear has always been enjoyable "content" for me.  If my robe isn't enchantable, that a loss of content for me.

Reply #4
WTB transmute robes, to really allow mages to specialize
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #5

This is my thinking as well, that robes should only get staff enchants.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
soontm please? probably takes 5 minutes, would make all the mages happy, especially since we cant even enchant jewelry anymore, because you removed it for some obscure reason
Uh, I don't think you see the vision
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #7
Robe transmute should just be flat dmg boost to that type of school tbh, it should be specilised to what that nature of the school may be.
For some example
air transmute robes: may increase all air projectile speed (There spells are very slow projectile speed and needs a slight buff to be inline with other schools) and air spell knock back effects are not effected by encumberance.
Earth : robes may have increased physical protections or amplify stone/iron skin. doesnt take or reduce dmg from earthquake that they take
Arcane robes may remove the mana burn aspect of spell haste and increase effectivness of WoF (Since its terrible atm)
Necro robes gives increased lifesteal on necro spells

And so on

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

yes pls. btw that obscure reason is cos they want player cities to be safe zones. yea...... ikr xd