Skip to main content

Topic: Live update patch 1.2 notes (Read 5217 times) previous topic - next topic

Live update patch 1.2 notes
 Update 1.2: Marketplaces Remote View
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,7478.msg148819.html#new

Today's patch sees the release of a major evolution of our marketplaces: remote view.
When consulting a marketplace, you will now be able to see the content of any marketplace you have access to and purchase remotely.
You still need to go fetch the item, but the purpose of this change is to secure purchases, easily prepare remote stockpiles and perhaps even "pre-order" items before a trip.
It is a good preparation for buy orders and transportation contracts, which will come down the line.
It should also help players see prices for items they have in abundance and motivate trade.

Marketplaces changes:
- There is now a new drop down list of all accessible marketplaces.
- The list is sorted by distance from the current marketplace.
- The list is located just above the button for categories.
- You can select multiple marketplaces at the same time to view an aggregated list of items.
- Base on-sale taxes have been reduced to 5%.
- Buyers can remotely purchase items for an additional 5% of the purchase price. They still have to go pick them up.
- Sellers can remotely withdraw the gold of successful sales to their global gold account. The 10% global account fee is applied as usual, on top of the 5% sale fee.
- Sellers will now see their own sales in the general list of available items.
- Pagination display errors and other minor bugs have been fixed.

Other changes:
- The quest tracker will now show the progression of objectives.
- Linked spells with issues should now be linked properly.
- Weight of bags should now always be accurate.

Re: Live update patch 1.2 notes
Reply #1
was really hoping to see some changes to sieges and the whole lack of racial warfare in there. Hopefully next patch?

Reply #2
No arac or siege cost changes

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Looks like Uber deleted my thread

Wow

Which said how stupid they prioritise remote market view over arac and siege cost changes

Especially when without these changes it's starving us of creating our own content and affectively killing the game.

The ARAC clan changes and siege cost reductions where promised before launch and in every patch since launch.

And still not patched

Either they are incapable of patching what they promised or they do not understand what there own game needs.
  • Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:42:32 pm by SupremeBeing
dodgy bastard

Reply #3
Holy Jesus patch! No more ALTfall! Active gameplay becomes rewarding! Warfare is a thing now! Magic is finished! Melee archery is involving! Pure time gating is done with!

Hoh wait, I can just compare prices now. Okay.

Reply #4
- Base on-sale taxes have been reduced to 5%.

Hell yes.

- Sellers will now see their own sales in the general list of available items.

Ditto.

• Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:48:44 pm by CistaCista

Reply #5
p.s @Ub3rgames are there plans to add an NPC to all player holdings that will allow us to actually view the marketplaces and make purchases remotely if not to sell?

seems I have to actually be at A market somewhere, in order to see it all? doesn't help me with a player holding miles into enemy territory.

Reply #6
While I agree we need content, these are good changes that were very needed to have any hope of a thriving economy. Good changes Ub3r. Do content next.
Flopfall: New Dawn. Please buy 6 accounts.
SACCADE NEOS -- SIMIRAN

Reply #7
main problem markets is empty or overpriced...even if its global it will be still shityy cuz we play with shitty people.
they can only spam r10

Reply #8
This is like 3rd or 4th time market has been patched, yet 0 changes to siege cost or arac like was sold before launch

Don't doubt these changes are nice for traders

But arac and siege cost reduction is a bigger priority and has been since launch yet consistently ignored for fluff when its the most important part of end game content!!!!!
dodgy bastard

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #9
Meh underwhelming they seem to be losing velocity hard.

Reply #10
Will it be possible to see house's vendor too?

Reply #11
Thank you for completely ignoring
https://forums.darkfallnewdawn.com/index.php/topic,8873.0.html

I know it's been said already, but as far as I remember without @Ub3rgames  responce.

About 3 days until titles allow ppl to craft r80 staves. Currently the racial recipes are broken, nothing has changed. 2 staves don't even require the supposed to be hard to get gems. Btw, gems aren't a problem with treasure maps around.

Don't screw this ub3r, change it in tomorrows patch.

My confidence in your ability to maintain a healthy economy is all time low

Reply #12
While is kinda neat, and a needed update for future content, i find only markets affect only a percentage of player base.
When i lived in npc cities i used markets all the time, but when i went to a clan not even once i used. I think a large group of clans have their own markets. Player holdings should be connected somehow to npc markets.  So like everyone said, the next  update should be about something that affects majority of players. 

Reply #13
I will not spite on a patch, still better than nothing but as a alt-free/mage it's... mehhh :-\

Reply #14
Hire Gm/Support or Devs else we are fucked. Too slow. Too fucking slow