Topic: Epic skin drop rate (Read 747 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Epic skin drop rate
Reply #15
Q4 bile is easier than Q1+Q2+Q3 combined
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #16
So, 1h farming (solo) of hobgoblins officers provided to me....

26 q3 eyes....EPIC DROP with 80 SKINNING TITLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. i killed 36 hobgoblins in 1h, and received 26 eye's...
I understand that regular mob can nod drop more than 2 eye's in a time, but still....stupid drop rate for q3 mat....worse only q2 bones and q3 biles

Sounds balanced for solo play, remember mobs scale
dodgy bastard

Reply #17
worse only q2 bones and q3 biles
I challenge you to farm q2 horn solo.

Reply #18
kill 3 level 4 baradrons in a row, no fiend claw, thank god its a 100% skinrate
  • Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 05:31:19 pm by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #19

kiled bara with 5 guys and got 4 fiend claw, killed it solo the other day a few times. mostly gotten 4-6 and ofc at least 25% fails. this whole economy and loot tables are a joke

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20

kiled bara with 5 guys and got 4 fiend claw, killed it solo the other day a few times. mostly gotten 4-6 and ofc at least 25% fails. this whole economy and loot tables are a joke
Alts don't affect skinning guys.
10 alts here btw
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #21

killed 1 solo the other day and got 7 claws. game makes sense

Reply #22

Alts don't affect skinning guys.
10 alts here btw

Some skins are exclusive but it does affect it for majority of skins.

Reply #23
My bank is full of thousands of rare ore ingots but merely 10 fiend claw, 0 rakta, 8 nifl frost, 15 golem hoarfrost along with a few dozen thick and snow leather. 

I said it before I'll say it again, the real economy is the tediously farmed mats for high end gear.  City nodes have filled this Darkfall with more rare ore than ever existed over the entire lifespan of any other Darkfall.  Regular ingots are about to be nearly worthless, the copious scraped off slag of the rare ore gathering process.

Somebody else said this before but Ub3r appears to be better at coding than game theory.  I've known several wannabe board and indy game creators with failed kickstarters who could bring better ideas to the table on how to run a game world with conflict and economy.

Reply #24
I just jumped up to look around in the forum to see, if there were any major changes, than I suddenly arrived to this thread and could not resist to imagine how someone is trying to winkle out eye balls from their socket with a knife but most of the time it's like "damn it, it's burst again!!!"  And this vision is still a faded babo picnic compared with the one that blocked us to change titles by will and locked crafting behind titles : D