Skip to main content

Topic: crafter npc or good items on market (Read 45 times) previous topic - next topic

crafter npc or good items on market
Hi,since game is dead and its hard to find a crafter,can you just make NPC to exhcange all materials for crafted items,with increased mats cost.For example 7 leenspar ingots instead of 4 for infernal helmet,etc.
One guy tried to find studded sets in mahirims lands today,but since market is empty he said "ok,then i log off".
Also,put all kind of food to npc or market. If players cant do it,then gm should craft.I dont think it will break "economy",because economy does not  exist.
Some guys are not able to do even a PVE,since market is empty or shitty.
Put cloth on npc vendor also.One guy is trying to find cloth,he try to buy it in trade channel all day ,but nobody sell...
FILL THE MARKET OR NPC WITH ALL KIND OF STUFF WITH INCREASED PRICE,MAKE GAME PLAYABLE PLS. THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE AT THIS STATE OF THE GAME WITH 150 ONLINE.
  • Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 05:08:19 pm by 4ifirnul

Re: crafter npc or good items on market
Reply #1
Or hire a new 6 gms,who will work as crafters in all races capitals and they will support last players like crafters.

Reply #2
Hi gm,can you sell me some robes pls??Why not?It will be not worse than now,because players dont sell all kind of stuff.

Reply #3
When new players see current shitty+empty+overpriced markets,they will leave ofcourse.

Reply #4
I just have to ask. when you look back and see a thread you started with just 4 of your own posts in a row, does it make you consider that maybe you should be taking your meds?
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.