Skip to main content

Topic: Assorted leftclick (Read 514 times) previous topic - next topic

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Assorted leftclick
Reply #15
OP got 0.5 by a mage in the middle of the video yet he claims mages are too weak.

OP showed that last survivors joined remaining active clans or at least party up with them to form this 8 vs 8 skirmish that represented quarter of active DND population and then claims that game is not dead. Game is super dead. OP presented how boring darkfall combat became to document how has this happened I guess.

Rofl yea totally 0.5'd, from 160 hp while ganking with two mages hitting me in the back. MAGES ARE SO POWERFUL. TWO OF THEM CAN EVENTUALLY KILL A 160 HP MELEE ARCHER.

Not only are you a moron but apparently you're so bad at the game you need to lie about balance.

Slam your fingers in the car door please, your incessant whining and crying over a computer game just makes you seem like you need a break from the virtual world.
  • Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 10:40:29 am by MNO

Reply #16

Slam your fingers in the car door please...

That's not very nice, might damage the car door.

Nice video, wish I'd been at Aradoth :)

Reply #17
Why do you continouesly think you matter and your opinion is something people want to hear?
Is this why you post? You think your opinion matters to us and it's something we want to hear? I guess this is how you perceive forum posting. Well, I just talk with other members of the forum (darkfall ND community). As I figured out this is what this forum is about.

but I have yet to see your pretty face ingame?
localization, thank ub3r.

apparently you're so bad at the game you need to lie about balance.
but.. but.. but.. but I'm a mage bitch.
  • Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:47:16 am by wildNothing

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18
but.. but.. but.. but I'm a mage bitch.

And you can't '0.5' people while they're on 160hp in a ganking animation?

RIP

Boring, bad game, but you're still here. Are the other options you have to spend your free time really that bad? There are medications for these conditions now.
  • Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 11:45:10 am by MNO

Reply #19
Boring, bad game, but you're still here. Are the other options you have to spend your free time really that bad? There are medications for these conditions now.
Why are you so concerned about my motives and my free time? Let it go. Post your shit I will post my shit and have some respect for different opinions. You don't have to immediately defend yours, or attack other posters. Let it go. Here, advice for you from me.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #20
Why are you so concerned about my motives and my free time? Let it go. Post your shit I will post my shit and have some respect for different opinions. You don't have to immediately defend yours, or attack other posters. Let it go. Here, advice for you from me.

I'm a big advocate for people treating their mental health problems.

In my humble opinion you're a grade A bell end, please respect my constructive opinion.

Be more of a victim pls.

Reply #21

In my humble opinion you're a grade A bell end, please respect my constructive opinion.

Be more of a victim pls.
He's a nice guy actually, I think you 2 just rub each other up the wrong way.
dodgy bastard

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22

Be more of a victim pls.

Nice guys can act cunty too

Reply #23

Be more of a victim pls.

Yes you've displayed that well.

😜
dodgy bastard

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24

Be more of a victim pls.

Yes you've displayed that well.

😜

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM

Reply #25
AWESOME PVP VIDEO, Nice to see ur not that guy that get all the buffs inn the spell book... . Your melee skills is crazy good whit ur sick archery hit rate. Love how u rotate all ur transfer like the wind blow. This is just pure skills.. and the way you jump block is so damn good. good stuff, good stuff. xoxo. Click click..

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
AWESOME PVP VIDEO, Nice to see ur not that guy that get all the buffs inn the spell book... . Your melee skills is crazy good whit ur sick archery hit rate. Love how u rotate all ur transfer like the wind blow. This is just pure skills.. and the way you jump block is so damn good. good stuff, good stuff. xoxo. Click click..

Always happy to have an admirer!

Since you seem to be looking for tips, are you actually playing with an xbox controller? Is that why you keep talking about clicking? Try a mouse, they're all the rage :)

See you out there!

Reply #27

Be more of a victim pls.

Wildnothing is anything but a nice guy and was the first person i ever kicked from my clan because hes a selfish sniveling lying little child.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #28

Be more of a victim pls.

Wildnothing is anything but a nice guy and was the first person i ever kicked from my clan because hes a selfish sniveling lying little child.
You back on cocaine Mycke?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
Glass house