Topic: Assorted leftclick (Read 747 times) previous topic - next topic

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Assorted leftclick
https://youtu.be/G1mZF3zGAww

Nothing too exciting but #gamesnotdead

Re: Assorted leftclick
Reply #1
from your PoV almost not noticable my failed stormblast)))

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
from your PoV almost not noticable my failed stormblast)))

What stormblast, those are my ironman rocketboots :)

Reply #3
its really shame see how we die as mage,u may hit him for 45-55 in back with a single arrrow no matter what if u have arrow shield up or not and if u want to roll in darkscepter u have to go with  spellhaste buff,my conclusion in every good fight i have i mean good players melee archers i run out of stats,if u shield no change so..im boring and still uber dont making any valuable change to be more viable in teamfights

nice video

Reply #4
just another boring warrior video.

Reply #5
i wish i had elastic man arms like you with 20 ping

its really shame see how we die as mage,u may hit him for 45-55 in back with a single arrrow no matter what if u have arrow shield up or not and if u want to roll in darkscepter u have to go with  spellhaste buff,my conclusion in every good fight i have i mean good players melee archers i run out of stats,if u shield no change so..im boring and still uber dont making any valuable change to be more viable in teamfights

nice video
its a known fact that ub3rgames are just bad dfo players who wanted to play melee archers and are taking revenge on mages with this iteration of the game
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
DotaMaster Wipe combat looter FTW
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #7
https://youtu.be/G1mZF3zGAww

Nothing too exciting but #gamesnotdead

All PvP videos are appreciated here, even left click to victory ones

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
just another boring warrior video.

Tomren92 has just announced an exciting video in the next 24h! Stay tuned

Reply #9

[/quote] its a known fact that ub3rgames are just bad dfo players who wanted to play melee archers and are taking revenge on mages with this iteration of the game
[/quote]

so sad but it s true
+1

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10
I'm fine with being someones tool for vengeance.

Fuck mages. DRY LOOT ALL THE ROBES.

Reply #11
i wish i had elastic man arms like you with 20 ping

nice video
its a known fact that ub3rgames are just bad dfo players who wanted to play melee archers and are taking revenge on mages with this iteration of the game

Tasos played warrior, confirmed.

Reply #12

nice video

make the petition, put up the bat signal, harry potter 4 lyf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sa_OQgWiPA

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #13
OP got 0.5 by a mage in the middle of the video yet he claims mages are too weak.

OP showed that last survivors joined remaining active clans or at least party up with them to form this 8 vs 8 skirmish that represented quarter of active DND population and then claims that game is not dead. Game is super dead. OP presented how boring darkfall combat became to document how has this happened I guess.

Reply #14
OP got 0.5 by a mage in the middle of the video yet he claims mages are too weak.

OP showed that last survivors joined remaining active clans or at least party up with them to form this 8 vs 8 skirmish that represented quarter of active DND population and then claims that game is not dead. Game is super dead. OP presented how boring darkfall combat became to document how has this happened I guess.
Why do you spend time on these forums if the game is so terrible and dead? Why do you constantly waste other peoples time with neagtive and meaningless comments about nothing? Why do you continouesly think you matter and your opinion is something people want to hear?..

I've been reading your BS comments on pretty much every thread on this forum but I have yet to see your pretty face ingame?

We have an unspoken rule in DF that everyone knows: If you talk shit you better be ready to back it up with a 100k wager bo3 or gso bruv!

Take your shit somewhere else. I've heard Fortnite is a pretty fun game.