Skip to main content

Topic: New patch tomorrow? (Read 908 times) previous topic - next topic

New patch tomorrow?
2 weeks left since last patch, there is time to pull last part of magic patch and first part of any kind of content,
is it @Ub3rgames ?

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: New patch tomorrow?
Reply #1
Last patches were all 3 weeks apart so where comes the idea we get one tomorrow. Dont get your hopes high.

And the content of the next patch isnt only magic changes but siege adjustment and remote view of markets
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #2
Have to be said, though, that they said "in the next couple weeks" when they talked about those new features/changes....so there should be a patch since those couple weeks have passed (but, just as you, i am not keeping my hopes too high for that).

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
doesnt couple of weeks mean within under 1 month ?

Reply #4
For native English speakers, "couple" almost always means exactly 2.

In many other languages the same word doesn't necessarily mean 2 (for example, in Croatian "par" [meaning couple] is usually 2-3).
My guess would be that, since Ub3rgames employees are not native English speakers, they probably don't always mean "couple = 2", which may be the cause of misunderstanding.

Of course, I could be completely wrong.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #5
We are currently finishing up QA on a patch we aim for tomorrow, and so far it is looking good.
It will be the remote view on market places, which turned out to be equivalent in workload than the initial market places themselves.
Other tasks are nearly completed but not ready to patch in yet.
The Darkfall: New Dawn Dev Team.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
We are currently finishing up QA on a patch we aim for tomorrow, and so far it is looking good.
It will be the remote view on market places, which turned out to be equivalent in workload than the initial market places themselves.

wow that would be a surprise if you can patch tomorrow.

Getting some trading going over the weekend wont hurt.

Reply #7

Earthquake, spellchanting, wichcraft - will it be tomorrow????

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

Earthquake, spellchanting, wichcraft - will it be tomorrow????
read maybe ?

Reply #9
If patched tomorrow, will the Market remote view be the only thing added, or will there be some other minor things included?

Reply #10
One would hope for a hotfix for Healing Blast at the very least.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #11

Sounds like an excuse for another minimalist patch.

Reply #12
One would hope for a hotfix for Healing Blast at the very least.
what is wrong with healing blast? i dont have the title

Reply #13
Remote view of marketplaces will not solve anything, make marketplaces racial bound and kabooom people will use the marketplace and trading will start to go up again and thereby a new playstyle becomes valid instead of another time consuming activity which adds nothing to the game and no one in his sane mind will ever consider becoming a trader.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #14
@Ub3rgames Witchcraft called, he is asking for a resurrection.. like tomorrow.

3 months waiting for a title to be useful is enough dont you think

applies to all other schools and crafts (remove potions from any drops, chests,maps)