Skip to main content

Topic: Troy's second ever quit worthy moment (Read 825 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Troy's second ever quit worthy moment
Reply #15
You can parry a spell with Reflect Spell. WTDF.

I have 25 arcane intensify and with a keened darkscepter it still lasts like 100ms :/

Reply #16
Atleast an enemy Come Hithered you. It feels much worse when you get Come Hithered by your own guy into enemy ranks.....ah no was begone.

@elektrofux

right ???!!!!! -.-

this is me when i begone ONM MNO into ennemy groups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR2HjsWQwZM

The burden of low IQ strikes again. I see you two guys are heavily overstrained.

I try and make it even more simple for you: OP could have asked "Why can't I parry Bunny Hop impact damage".
he didnt ask why he cant parry bhop impact damage, he asked why he cant parry come ither, aka the aids pull, by reacting quick enough in a fight and being rewarded for making the decision, and youre going about something completely different

the low IQ strikes again, dont be the new fnights, just stop posting right now
  • Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 05:00:15 pm by inkarnation
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #17
Before that come hither they tried to fight us, we were 3 they were 6. They all ran like little wabbits back to their guard tower, this come hither is good one but they still ran from 3 players
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #18
Before that come hither they tried to fight us, we were 3 they were 6. They all ran like little wabbits back to their guard tower, this come hither is good one but they still ran from 3 players

lol, theres clearly 4 in the video, 4 in party, where are you getting 6? absolutely absurd.

Reply #19
I counted 6  in Talpec just before we were fighting, could have been alts. Calm your tits i didnt get to count during your attack you guys ran away so fast. O:)  O:)  O:)

BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #20
I counted 6  in Talpec just before we were fighting, could have been alts. Calm your tits i didnt get to count during your attack you guys ran away so fast. O:)  O:)  O:)

u mean when blaine overextended and i told him to jump off ? u were the guys who came in from the worst possible direction in talpec, such strategy

Reply #21

u mean when blaine overextended and i told him to jump off ? u were the guys who came in from the worst possible direction in talpec, such strategy

4 vs 3 and your party ran away, ennuf said.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #22

4 vs 3 and your party ran away, ennuf said.

we jumped off a rock aka running away? dafuq ?

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
this is me when i begone ONM MNO into ennemy groups
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR2HjsWQwZM

It's a nice change from your other midget tossing activities

Reply #24
blabla saiyan you still shit
Mr. Wam Wam

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #25
1) How can one parry physics? Like could one parry Bunny Hopping and not take fall damage?
2) Reasons.
what a good comparison
i tip my hat to you sir

fuck off to the pve section
Uh, I don't think you get the vision.

HavestR sees the vision
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)