Skip to main content

Topic: Aradoth siege (Read 1640 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Aradoth siege
Reply #45
Was fun. Lagfest and died to a fucking gate in the Dragon room in the end.

Lol Bim Bam and the boys almost got me at that gate, blocking me in with shields. I think I survived on 20hp.

Haven't died at the siege, it was good fun we were there for some fun and expected a huge zerg on the attacking side.

Tactics on attackers side wasn't the best tbh, you lost a lot a guys due to trying the same thing over and over.
what else was there to do besides push into the tunnel you were holding? Would have prepared runestones and nexuses but...

Thats clearly not what i meant, what worked was pushing in heavy gear on mounts and then follow up on foot.
What you kept doing what didnt work at all was keeping pressure on a defensive position with individuals trying to push through. When you managed to push through you all ran to the dragon room while we finished off the remaining outside and then you inside.

When you attack cave holdings always push for a full wipe ( 1at a time with bindstone and bank nearby doesnt work)  then secure bank and bindstone and siege is won.

Wish you could've seen the 8-9 DPC we knew would eventually hit us from behind after we pushed in.

Why do you think it appeared as a stalemate in the front for the longest time?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #46
I dont really understand bimbam, i feel hes trolling he cant be a vet player lol. I am grinning reading his posts, whatever drugs your on bro i want to know.

Hes telling us to use tactics that was used in the video with mounts lol, hes telling us to push chokepoints that was partially blocked by objects and players and acts like you dont take damage when trying, aradoth is one of the hardest holdings to take in the game.

In the original game some people never even got past the front entrance, anyone who attacked it in the original game knows this, you had to spam runestones to have a chance of taking it, but even with attackers marking runestones etc it was extremely defendable, ask your clan mate kal venom, the siege also was a massive performance shitshow, skd has alot of americans who play with over 100 ping but perkele did great job, if i was going to be in a clan that lost the holding id like a performance like that they give as the defenders, they resisted multiple attacks for quite a while.

As somebk said hes also not factoring in the point that we was attacked since we was at the siegestones from roamers, we would push into the tunnels and get hit from behind constantly by decent players. Its in my video. I hope bimbam is simerans siege leader. I will pay simeran to drop a siege that i can join with him as your siege leader, id be on cloud 9.
  • Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 04:50:52 am by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #47
I dont really understand bimbam, i feel hes trolling he cant be a vet player lol. I am grinning reading his posts, whatever drugs your on bro i want to know.

Hes telling us to use tactics that was used in the video with mounts lol, hes telling us to push chokepoints that was partially blocked by objects and players and acts like you dont take damage when trying, aradoth is one of the hardest holdings to take in the game.

In the original game some people never even got past the front entrance, anyone who attacked it in the original game knows this, you had to spam runestones to have a chance of taking it, but even with attackers marking runestones etc it was extremely defendable, ask your clan mate kal venom, the siege also was a massive performance shitshow, skd has alot of americans who play with over 100 ping but perkele did great job, if i was going to be in a clan that lost the holding id like a performance like that they give as the defenders, they resisted multiple attacks for quite a while.

As somebk said hes also not factoring in the point that we was attacked since we was at the siegestones from roamers, we would push into the tunnels and get hit from behind constantly by decent players. Its in my video. I hope bimbam is simerans siege leader. I will pay simeran to drop a siege that i can join with him as your siege leader, id be on cloud 9.

Lol, wall of text more and learn to read. You were without a brain in DFO and you still are.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #48

Lol, wall of text more and learn to read. You were without a brain in DFO and you still are.

Are you related to celiah or dj? So is that a yes or a no to you leading a siege?

Reply #49

Are you related to celiah or dj? So is that a yes or a no to you leading a siege?

Yes celiah is my uncle and DJ is my son, the only thing i lead Simiran towards is a happy hour at my local pub.weird questions, what medication are you on?

Since you are not the smartest let me try and explain why your previous post lacks reading skills. I said you guys were pushing the chokepoint for a long time before you tried pushing in with mounts as a group. When you broke through the defensive lines you didnt went for a full wipe but halve of you ran towards the dragon room which was just stupid tactics which got you wiped.

Only after DPC were hired you guys finally went for a  good full frontal mounted push, without them you would have never taken Aradoth. If you tried pushing in with mounts before that then....... fail.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #50

Yes celiah is my uncle and DJ is my son, the only thing i lead Simiran towards is a happy hour at my local pub.weird questions, what medication are you on?

Since you are not the smartest let me try and explain why your previous post lacks reading skills. I said you guys were pushing the chokepoint for a long time before you tried pushing in with mounts as a group. When you broke through the defensive lines you didnt went for a full wipe but halve of you ran towards the dragon room which was just stupid tactics which got you wiped.

Only after DPC were hired you guys finally went for a  good full frontal mounted push, without them you would have never taken Aradoth. If you tried pushing in with mounts before that then....... fail.

TLDR conjecture.

The fact is, we never would've won with DPC pushing our back everytime we pushed in. We made good pushes plenty of times, only have to pull back because DPC were in the backline.

We also couldn't really mount push at the start because we didn't have the spikes to take down the strongboxes which were blocking the entrances, so it's a moot point.

The mount push we did in the end when we took down the right side boxes and hired DPC didn't actually help any more than a regular push. Half of us were blocked in by mounts because there wasn't room for the front to push, at best it made the defenders panic but didn't actually add anything.
  • Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 03:42:41 pm by MNO

Reply #51

TLDR conjecture.

The fact is, we never would've won with DPC pushing our back everytime we pushed in. We made good pushes plenty of times, only have to pull back because DPC were in the backline.

We also couldn't really mount push at the start because we didn't have the spikes to take down the strongboxes which were blocking the entrances, so it's a moot point.

The mount push we did in the end when we took down the right side boxes and hired DPC didn't actually help any more than a regular push. Half of us were blocked in by mounts because there wasn't room for the front to push, at best it made the defenders panic but didn't actually add anything.

To push through the mage spam going on mounts is the only way, Strongboxes are pretty OP, put 1 thing in it and you can repair it over and over and over, Ub3r should look into that. I saw DPC regurarly but didnt know they pushed you so hard in the back, a bit lame tbh but what to expect from a couple a doggies. That clears up why you took so long, perkele fought really hard but numbers were to high in the end for them.

Sieges are so rare these days but so damn fun to be part off.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #52

TLDR conjecture.

To push through the mage spam going on mounts is the only way, Strongboxes are pretty OP, put 1 thing in it and you can repair it over and over and over, Ub3r should look into that. I saw DPC regurarly but didnt know they pushed you so hard in the back, a bit lame tbh but what to expect from a couple a doggies. That clears up why you took so long, perkele fought really hard but numbers were to high in the end for them.

It's only taken you 4 pages, multiple days, multiple people telling you and explaining, a video of the siege, a dpc video release, for information to finally sink in, you got there in the end Celiah and dj's love child, I am proud of you x

https://youtu.be/U-n_zk7e0ZU

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #53
Right on simple jack. Was fun man
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #54

TLDR conjecture.

It's only taken you 4 pages, multiple days, multiple people telling you and explaining, a video of the siege, a dpc video release, for information to finally sink in, you got there in the end Celiah and dj's love child, I am proud of you x

https://youtu.be/U-n_zk7e0ZU

It is all in the eye of the beholder, you still lack reading skills big time.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran