Skip to main content

Topic: Aradoth siege (Read 1361 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Aradoth siege
Reply #15
i had 30-40 fps aswell, thank god they did ub3r backend coding to improve performance by a fuckton

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

Reply #16
Was a lot of fun but holy shit the fps was bad. I7 4790k @4,8ghz and I had 35-45 fps

That's pretty fucking pathetic TBH

How many total people in the vicinity roughly?

Reply #17
like 50-60 people max?

Reply #18
like 50-60 people max?

So basically 100% of the server?

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
like 50-60 people max?

You this kind of forumfaller now?

Reply #20
So from what i understand, seek and destroy made an alt clan called rastalfarian"s" so they got the credit, but it was basically seek and destroy doing that? Like fuck yeah: fear me! i'm someone else! oh you don't understand the joke...... no i don't. I want ppl to fear my clan, not fear my enemy's clan. But you won and it was apparently an empty holding, so.... idk?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
like 50-60 people max?

Yep. Anyone claiming there's more playing is just alt tabbing. I was alt tabbing my Rats in the Hats character at Xirdak while fighting at the siege.

Reply #22
Was a lot of fun but holy shit the fps was bad. I7 4790k @4,8ghz and I had 35-45 fps
Yes, fun siege. Lots of people around. Unfortunately, due to bad positioning, some of us got rolled over by DPC early on without much of a real fight. So only naked scroaching after that. :(

Can also confirm the bad FPS. i7 4790K @ 4GHz, 32GB RAM, GTX1080 and only 30-40 FPS at  Aradoth.

Do you have a solid gold mouse and keyboard as well? I think i had around 15-20ish, i did feel the lag. Apologies for my shit gameplay more of a overview of the siege, i think a few more videos are to come out from that siege, i hope to see a heavy melee POV because it looked like a dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XapyIzf_UV0

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
like 50-60 people max?

Yep. Anyone claiming there's more playing is just alt tabbing. I was alt tabbing my Rats in the Hats character at Xirdak while fighting at the siege.

And now everyone knows I'm just an alt... thanks man  :(

Reply #24
Yes, fun siege. Lots of people around. Unfortunately, due to bad positioning, some of us got rolled over by DPC early on without much of a real fight. So only naked scroaching after that. :(

Can also confirm the bad FPS. i7 4790K @ 4GHz, 32GB RAM, GTX1080 and only 30-40 FPS at  Aradoth.

Back in UW I used to get under 10 FPS with any seige over 40 players

Actually in UW I had stable 70 fps with a lesser machine. I bought best single core optin for this one a while ago, yet worse performance. Doesn't matter, they have a lot of time to optimize this until launch.
IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

Reply #25
Magic Spells and massive AoE spam drops the FPS hardcore in closed rooms like these tunnels. I guess there is alot of potential in the code to make them more smooth for the player-setup. (low prio)
inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #26
Was fun. Lagfest and died to a fucking gate in the Dragon room in the end.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #27
Spent an hour riding around to get ready to go aradoth, die on my way to aradoth, Only spawn is ottenhall which means I would spend another 30+ mins regearing due to the retarded spawn system, logged out dno if I'm gonna bother playing again... so fucking dumb.

Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28

Lol Bim Bam and the boys almost got me at that gate, blocking me in with shields. I think I survived on 20hp.

Reply #29

Lol Bim Bam and the boys almost got me at that gate, blocking me in with shields. I think I survived on 20hp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drENhsxhX_Q&feature=youtu.be&t=55s

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69