Skip to main content

Topic: Split sales tax into placement fee and sales tax (Read 90 times) previous topic - next topic

• Bunny
  • [*][*][*][*]
Split sales tax into placement fee and sales tax
I don't mind if people are going to troll the market places with regs over 6g, 1k+ for q1 enchanting mats etc., but I'd like there to be a gold/asset sink for doing so.

I suggest that the current 10% sales tax be split into a:

5% sales fee as currently in place; and
5% fee for listing an item on the market.  Payable upon sale, cancellation or expiration of listing, the gold for when a listing is cancelled/expired to be taken from the players global gold account or if there isn't enough gold in the account the goods confiscated.

Re: Split sales tax into placement fee and sales tax
Reply #1
How about a 'doesnt sell' fee like 3% release fee on items unsold or removed (with a 24 hour grace period for errors) for wasting the markets time.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
Do it and you won't see more expensive items on markets. I'd rather have a fixed listing fee.

How about a 'doesnt sell' fee like 3% release fee on items unsold or removed (with a 24 hour grace period for errors) for wasting the markets time.

How do you enforce a release fee?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Something has to be done about these tards being able to put up 1 light battlespike for 10k gold though. Shit is getting annoying

Reply #4
Do it and you won't see more expensive items on markets. I'd rather have a fixed listing fee.

How do you enforce a release fee?

To withdraw the item from the market you must pay the fee or you can leave it there losing a market slot.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.