Skip to main content

Poll

Do you top up meditation and log out if nothing is going on in clan/alliance?

• Yes, I top up meditation and log off if nothing is happening
  • No, I keep meditation topped up but I play actively also
  • Neither, I try to keep meditation topped up but it's not my priority
  • I don't bother keeping meditation topped up and log out if nothing is happening

Topic: I think meditation is too appealing (Read 896 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: I think meditation is too appealing
Reply #30
The problem which I think somebody stated is the 65-100 is significantly faster by mediating vs grinding.

Too late now, most have had the head start.

@Wyverex thanks for posting that man, I was wondering why my melee-archery damage was below what I thought it should be. I didn't know they combined the numbers

Reply #31
the problem isnt the meditation, its the fact that grinding is fucking boring unrewarding and tedious
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #32
I am leveling 1h skill, and spending an entire PH on menhirs with r60s gives me less than 2.5 in skill. I'm in the high fifties at the moment.

AN ENTIRE HOUR. 2.5 skill points. Not even mastery.

The problem is, like others have said, not meditation, because that's slow as fuck. The problem is that grinding is so mindless, boring and insanely unrewarding. I cannot even fathom how fucking insanely boring it would be without powerhour. I think doubling all gains AT LEAST is necessary. Meditation is fine to keep as it is imo.
Flopfall: New Dawn. Please buy 6 accounts.
SACCADE NEOS -- SIMIRAN

Reply #33
I am leveling 1h skill, and spending an entire PH on menhirs with r60s gives me less than 2.5 in skill. I'm in the high fifties at the moment.

AN ENTIRE HOUR. 2.5 skill points. Not even mastery.

The problem is, like others have said, not meditation, because that's slow as fuck. The problem is that grinding is so mindless, boring and insanely unrewarding. I cannot even fathom how fucking insanely boring it would be without powerhour. I think doubling all gains AT LEAST is necessary. Meditation is fine to keep as it is imo.
when i leveled arcane id power hour, kill sun exarch, only log back in when it was up and hopefully lvl20, not wasting my PHs on orange mobs or traveling between respawns, rather meditate, logging out would give me more pts than i could farm in a day without killing myself irl anyways
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #34
lvl 21+ red mobs with power hour are definitely the only way to stay sane while leveling, at least as a mage.
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club