Skip to main content

Topic: Yssam after-village adventure (Read 1111 times) previous topic - next topic

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Yssam after-village adventure
Reply #30
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #31

He won one fight from me, i was afk riding during a bio break creating some firm brown fertiliser.  I came back after loosing a few kilos, heard some arrow fire moments after i was dead. That was his most glorious moment pvp-ing on Yssam and he still talks about it.

Funny how you forgot that i killed your friend too with his JB against my R40 and later you again at the baradon when you tried jumping me. (Thanks for the Enchanted Thick leather set and JB with Manslayer)

I dont have enchanted sets, i also never owned a JB with manslayer. I am waiting for our crafter being able to do min. q3 on JB and q4 on thick leather for obvious reasons. Well if it makes you happy to make up stories then go ahead dude.....try making your fantasy's a little more entertaining next time.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32

He won one fight from me, i was afk riding during a bio break creating some firm brown fertiliser.  I came back after loosing a few kilos, heard some arrow fire moments after i was dead. That was his most glorious moment pvp-ing on Yssam and he still talks about it.

Funny how you forgot that i killed your friend too with his JB against my R40 and later you again at the baradon when you tried jumping me. (Thanks for the Enchanted Thick leather set and JB with Manslayer)

I dont have enchanted sets, i also never owned a JB with manslayer. I am waiting for our crafter being able to do min. q3 on JB and q4 on thick leather for obvious reasons. Well if it makes you happy to make up stories then go ahead dude.....try making your fantasy's a little more entertaining next time.

haha flat out lied, your ego must be hurt alot. luckly i wasnt alone. I might be wrong on the JB enchant, could have been dwar slayer or elve. Gave the sword to mrbiggo

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
GUYS STOP, YOU'RE RUINING MY ELITE PVP VIDEO THREAD

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
GUYS STOP, YOU'RE RUINING MY ELITE PVP VIDEO THREAD

i thought i free bump it

Reply #35
Just another boring warrior video.