Skip to main content

Topic: Yssam after-village adventure (Read 1112 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Yssam after-village adventure
Reply #15
nice video pyro kid
dodgy bastard

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #16
nice video pyro kid

Deejay once asked me if I played by 'pyro kid'... Now it makes sense who you were. The weeaboo name!

Didn't play DFO. I was Feast in UW, TFK and then with Robert Deniro and Joe Pesci etc and RoA I was in Shadow Tribe :)
  • Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 10:42:10 am by MNO

Reply #17
Good stuff! Feel more and more inclined to move up to Yssam now :)

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #18

Do it! More people the better.

Somehow it's easier getting people to move to Yssam than it is getting them to move to the mainland. With current population Yssam is probably the ideal map size if we're honest.

So far there's Azm Ezm, Simiran (the bigger clans), Enclave (log out heroes), Tyrant/ANG (semi-inactive), some Rats in Hats, and saw Mandrake Dealers and DPC last night too.

If French Connection and The Horde dropped onto Yssam it would be a real party.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19

Yssam is dead as fuck and besides hard to kill rare ore golems that arent worth it without alts there is nothing up there.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #20
DPC is on Yssam, thx for the silverbranches ..... i needed some.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21

Yssam is dead as fuck and besides hard to kill rare ore golems that arent worth it without alts there is nothing up there.

You kidding? I moved up on Thursday night I think and I've seen about 10x more people than I used to see roaming Alfar, Elf and Midmap for 2 hours a night.

Also golems die in about 30 seconds unscaled. Run past a golem, stop and pick up your free 3 ingots. Want a bunch of steedgrass? Wildtribes. Are you a mage? Elfshades. Q4 cinder? Firegiants. Q5 Claw/Q3 Horn? Baradron. Selentine Golem. Neithal Golem. Leenspar Golem. Theyril Golem.

Yssam is hands down the easiest place to farm, and currently the best place to PvP.
  • Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 02:31:07 pm by MNO

Reply #22
@MNO ignore Niburu, he's spreading lies so he'd have a safer time farming on Yssam (or he's trying to be sarcastic...).
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #23
@MNO ignore Niburu, he's spreading lies so he'd have a safer time farming on Yssam (or he's trying to be sarcastic...).
He left yssam because he couldn't farm in peace and has been saying yssam is dead ever since. Just so he can come back and get rich quick
  • Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 03:07:21 pm by double
Mr. Wam Wam

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
It's the 2nd. He left yssam because he couldn't farm in peace and has been saying yssam is dead ever since. Just so he can come back and get rich quick

Why neighbour, why ?? :-(
  • Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 03:04:07 pm by Niburu

Reply #25
It's the 2nd. He left yssam because he couldn't farm in peace and has been saying yssam is dead ever since. Just so he can come back and get rich quick

Why neighbour, why ?? :-(

I don't want no r40 neighbour no more.
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #26

You kidding? I moved up on Thursday night I think and I've seen about 10x more people than I used to see roaming Alfar, Elf and Midmap for 2 hours a night.

Also golems die in about 30 seconds unscaled. Run past a golem, stop and pick up your free 3 ingots. Want a bunch of steedgrass? Wildtribes. Are you a mage? Elfshades. Q4 cinder? Firegiants. Q5 Claw/Q3 Horn? Baradron. Selentine Golem. Neithal Golem. Leenspar Golem. Theyril Golem.

Yssam is hands down the easiest place to farm, and currently the best place to PvP.

Hehe - he knows ;)

he was up there for a while and literally lost every fight he got. He mellee like he has 300 ping but he has like 25!! Its kinda embarrisnig because he has been posturing on the forums for years like he could play. ;p

Reply #27

Hehe - he knows ;)

he was up there for a while and literally lost every fight he got. He mellee like he has 300 ping but he has like 25!! Its kinda embarrisnig because he has been posturing on the forums for years like he could play. ;p

He won one fight from me, i was afk riding during a bio break creating some firm brown fertiliser.  I came back after loosing a few kilos, heard some arrow fire moments after i was dead. That was his most glorious moment pvp-ing on Yssam and he still talks about it.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #28

He won one fight from me, i was afk riding during a bio break creating some firm brown fertiliser.  I came back after loosing a few kilos, heard some arrow fire moments after i was dead. That was his most glorious moment pvp-ing on Yssam and he still talks about it.

Funny how you forgot that i killed your friend too with his JB against my R40 and later you again at the baradon when you tried jumping me. (Thanks for the Enchanted Thick leather set and JB with Manslayer)

Hehe - he knows ;)

Meele
  • Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 08:40:04 pm by Niburu

Reply #29