Skip to main content

Topic: What happend with the Mele Tweaks on polearms And maces (Read 749 times) previous topic - next topic

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: What happend with the Mele Tweaks on polearms And maces
Reply #15
You don't need to rise anything as archer/meele because you got everything in Cantrip School.

And switching between weapons makes combat interesting
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #16
I understand Fnights that you are calling them on their word. But you have to face the truth. It is not the first thing they said they will do that they bailed on later.

Be honest. Do you really believe this dev studio is capable of creating grappling hooks while they say that change of armor colors is a tough task for them? Just let it go. As Niburu said, use cantrip school.

Reply #17
@Ub3rgames

if @Fnights gets what he wants and can heal without a staff ect, i would like to be able meele without a meele weapon and shoot a bow with out a bow.

thanks
Big Abbo

Reply #18
@Ub3rgames

if @Fnights gets what he wants and can heal without a staff ect, i would like to be able meele without a meele weapon and shoot a bow with out a bow.

thanks
This made me laugh harder than it should have... well done

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
I understand Fnights that you are calling them on their word. But you have to face the truth. It is not the first thing they said they will do that they bailed on later.

Be honest. Do you really believe this dev studio is capable of creating grappling hooks while they say that change of armor colors is a tough task for them? Just let it go. As Niburu said, use cantrip school.

Then they broke a promise, i'm playing here because they promised in their vision and confirm several times to me that i can play without a staff and use alternatives to trasfers and healings like focus regen, bandages and potions, all abilities tied and unlocked by titles.

Be forced to rely on magic even with high encoumbrance is a true turndown and offence as a roleplayer.

thanks

Ehi  ignorant tool, since you don't have a clue as always, these feature were promised during InDev and they are alternatives to replace a staff for physical title builds.

I give them my support and continue to do it but in return they have to meet their promises, they worked on magic in these last months so is time to give melee/archery some love now.
  • Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 03:38:51 pm by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #20
OMFG, HAVING TO USE MAGIC IN A HIGH FANTASY WORLD.

At least potions aren't magical. It's 100% normal and fits medieval roleplaying if a potion heals you in 10 seconds :)

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #21
@Fnights

go drink some bleech, i think it will help you grow a brain.
Big Abbo

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #22

At least potions aren't magical. It's 100% normal and fits medieval roleplaying if a potion heals you in 10 seconds :)

Mages use magic, warriors use swords, archers use a bow. Is called common sense from a roleplay standpoint. Just because is fantasy don't mean you can fly or throw fireballs from the ass, there are some rules if you call your game a sandbox RPG.

But don't matter, a promise is a promise dude, i support the game for 3 years, defend ub3r vision, report bugs, spend my money and time into it, not delivering these features are a huge offense at the level of a scam. You can laught as much as you can but for me is a SERIOUS matter and the reason i'm playing DnD.
They had 3 years to cancel these features, but they tell us nothing, mean they are still in development, but will be good to have a confirmation. Is not that i ask much.
  • Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 04:46:40 pm by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #23

Mages use magic, warriors use swords, archers use a bow. Is called common sense from a roleplay standpoint. Just because is fantasy don't mean you can fly or throw fireballs from the ass, there are some rules if you call your game a sandbox RPG.

But don't matter, a promise is a promise dude, i support the game for 3 years, defend ub3r vision, report bugs, spend my money and time into it, not delivering these features are a huge offense at the level of a scam. You can laught as much as you can but for me is a SERIOUS matter and the reason i'm playing DnD.
They had 3 years to cancel these features, but they tell us nothing, mean they are still in development, but will be good to have a confirmation. Is not that i ask much.

you can roleplay all you want, but don't expect to win a fight if you want to be mentally retarded.

@Fnights id like to roleplay a mage who can use a sword, that shoots from the end of his staff, and have a bow.

id also like to have a mana shiled that absorbs all damage and gives me 20 of each physical resistance, so i can roleplay full heavy in a robe.

who are you to say i cant?
Big Abbo

Reply #24
Can mages please get repel and uw tornado? Im a mage i should never have to be in melee

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

Reply #25
id like to roleplay an invisible 1 hit rogue ninja, could you please give me stealth with a 100% 1hit left click?

PLEASE UB3R you a breaking my immersion! Why should I have to waste my time skilfully fighting an opponent?
ITS AN RPG FFS I can do it in SKYRIM!

REEEEEEE
Big Abbo

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #26
you can roleplay all you want, but don't expect to win a fight if you want to be mentally retarded.

@Fnights id like to roleplay a mage who can use a sword, that shoots from the end of his staff, and have a bow.

id also like to have a mana shiled that absorbs all damage and gives me 20 of each physical resistance, so i can roleplay full heavy in a robe.

Who tell you you can't? My post was about ADDING alternatives for transfers, healings amd movements, the ones promised in InDev for pure melee/archery builds, nobody will limit you playstyle or what is already in the game dumbass.
  • Last Edit: April 01, 2018, 07:37:39 pm by Fnights
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues

Reply #27
@Fnights

go drink some bleech, i think it will help you grow a brain.

If i was Fnights parents i'd hide easter eggs for him in the backyard, but instead of putting candy inside them, i'd put Tidepods

Reply #28

Who tell you you can't? My post was about ADDING alternatives for transfers, healings amd movements, the ones promised in InDev for pure melee/archery builds, nobody will limit you playstyle or what is already in the game dumbass.

Alternatives are not needed, it should be the LAST thing on the list.

If you want to go full heavy, you should pay the price of encumbrance, and not use "roleplay, I want to roleplay" to get round this.
You have cantrips, feather enchant, and unburden, learn to use them.
Big Abbo

• Fnights
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
Alternatives are not needed, it should be the LAST thing on the list.

The fact you don't use them don't mean other playstyle and people wont use.

If you want to go full heavy, you should pay the price of encumbrance, and not use "roleplay, I want to roleplay" to get round this.
You have cantrips, feather enchant, and unburden, learn to use them.

You are clueless and ignorant, an alternative is a tool that have the same result of the staff but without the staff and the magic drag. Mean you don't have to raise magic skills and stats you have no use, so less grind and more viability for people not interested in magic. Also everyone can use these tools, they are an addition for the game and more choices.
DnD full roadmap
Darkfall Online (Eu-1)
2009~2012
DF1 broken issues