Skip to main content

Topic: Hero of Yssam - Tournament of Heroes (Read 4250 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Hero of Yssam - Tournament of Heroes
Reply #15
blue blockers unite, lets fuck this shit up!

New video of a kid raging because he lost his tournament bag incoming?

Reply #16
No need to have a tournament, Wam Wam is the one and only true Hero of Yssam. All what rests now is capturing Eronetil, so WTB eronetil.
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #17
sign me up,
dont put me on gohans side of the bracket pls ty

wiz khalifa
  • Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 04:22:44 am by heiser316999

Reply #18
No need to have a tournament, Wam Wam is the one and only true Hero of Yssam. All what rests now is capturing Eronetil, so WTB eronetil.

To keep your title of Hero of Yssam you need to fight for it so stop being a pussy and enter this tournament.

Please twitch stream this wonderful event, I think with the right promotion we can surpass Drake & Ninja's record.

We wil stream it, if anyone knows a funny guy who can make the stream a little more fun let us know.. If no one comes forward we have to ask Wam Wam to fill that part we are a bit afraid his Godfather voice and snoring dog will chase people away.
  • Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 01:29:15 pm by Bim Bam
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #19
Date?

Reply #20

Reply #21

To keep your title of Hero of Yssam you need to fight for it so stop being a pussy and enter this tournament.

Please twitch stream this wonderful event, I think with the right promotion we can surpass Drake & Ninja's record.

We wil stream it, if anyone knows a funny guy who can make the stream a little more fun let us know.. If no one comes forward we have to ask Wam Wam to fill that part we are a bit afraid his Godfather voice and snoring dog will chase people away.
As long as it's not a Friday or Saturday. I would volenteer, if no one else does.
dodgy bastard

Reply #22
Date?

We wanted to await the amount of participants before we set a date, it will be during weekends exact time will be friendly towards NA aswell as EU players.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
If it fits my work schedule I'll participate. Sign me up, gosti alzeheto

Reply #24
During InDev most successful events were during Sunday EU evening / mid day NA.
Obviously, it's your event and you should find the time that works for you :)
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #25
During InDev most successful events were during Sunday EU evening / mid day NA.
Obviously, it's your event and you should find the time that works for you :)

Was thinking of saturday since EU have the day off after, but it will depend on what night/mid-day the participants find the best.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #26
I am poor Bimbam, Being a hero is expensive nowadays.
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #27
Saturday is the worst day possible, imo. But it's your tournament so you do you.
dodgy bastard

Reply #28
Saturday is the worst day possible, imo. But it's your tournament so you do you.

We will do a poll with the participants with suggested dates and times, they will decide in the end. It is not my tournament btw, Hard Body came up with the idea rest is a group effort.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #29
please ban Transmute weapons to allow mages to have a fighting chance.