Skip to main content

Topic: Elemental Cloth Drop rates.... (Read 1319 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Elemental Cloth Drop rates....
Reply #15
I wouldnt mind the cost if it wasnt for the aids q4 hoarfrost, even if its not worth it, bonus and resist difference is shit,  ill just be wearing extrav since it takes 5mins to farm a set
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #16
...are ridiculous.

you need 45 for a single adept robe, whereas you only need 11 selentine (and nothing else but base materials) for a set of full plate.
dude its much faster to get full robe with a hood,than a fp set.
And robe gives you real power,and fp set is almost like plate/scale.

are you for real?
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #17
...are ridiculous.

you need 45 for a single adept robe, whereas you only need 11 selentine (and nothing else but base materials) for a set of full plate.
dude its much faster to get full robe with a hood,than a fp set.
And robe gives you real power,and fp set is almost like plate/scale.

are you for real?
my intuition is telling me hes another of those melee archers that think mage is too ez

Lmk when villages drop rares for robes or bone
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #18
I wouldnt mind the cost if it wasnt for the aids q4 hoarfrost, even if its not worth it, bonus and resist difference is shit,  ill just be wearing extrav since it takes 5mins to farm a set
This. If I want to go mastery gear I'd rather farm for a giant bone set. A lot more convenient to farm one/two (depending on what mob you get your thick leather from) spots than 3 spread out ones.

inb4 Ub3r nerfs giant bone sets because melee/archery doesn't have enough advantage.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Affiliated Mandrake Dealers

Reply #19
Differences between robe sets are minimal (in stats) but costs are pretty high
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #20
Extrav is only like 2% dmg difference aswell compred to adept, and like .2 resistance. Not worth the additional hours of farming.
Archmage robes are quite often the easiest robes to crafts mat wise out of the 3 mastery robes too imo. Demon silk much easier than elemental cloth, Eldrich cinder also a better skin rate i beleive than hoarfrost which is like 20% skin rate for 1

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #21
Hoarfrost is 25% on winterbounds and 50% on seidbounds if i recall correctly. 1-2 pieces.

Reply #22
Hoarfrost is 25% on winterbounds and 50% on seidbounds if i recall correctly. 1-2 pieces.
pretty much an Niff only spawn aswell with the exception of 2 single spawn winterbounds i beleive

Reply #23
pretty much an Niff only spawn aswell with the exception of 2 single spawn winterbounds i beleive

the % skin rate is rather scewed aswell since i beleive it only that with cap wisdom and skinning.
on 50% skin rates i tend to get them with 70wis and 50 skinning like 15-25% of the time (Depending on the mob) even though there 50% skin rate according to the map they definetly differ from mob to mob.
I honostly dont trust the map % rates at all.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #24
Yeah I also believe those are 100 wisdom 100 skinning rates...

Reply #25
Yeah I also believe those are 100 wisdom 100 skinning rates...
They are.
At Wis1+Skinning1 they are half of what you see on the map.

Reply #26

that's the same for all armor sets...the difference between tiers is not huge and the amount of time needed to farm for mats instead grows exponentially....and i think it is just right.
Every little 0. sums up in darkfall and, in the end, sum all those small increments and you get quite a lot of advantages compared to someone with worst gear....but high end tiers equipment should be rare and used only in special occasion, that's why the costs to make them grow much more than the benefits you get.

Reply #27

that's the same for all armor sets...the difference between tiers is not huge and the amount of time needed to farm for mats instead grows exponentially....and i think it is just right.
Every little 0. sums up in darkfall and, in the end, sum all those small increments and you get quite a lot of advantages compared to someone with worst gear....but high end tiers equipment should be rare and used only in special occasion, that's why the costs to make them grow much more than the benefits you get.
Yeah but instead I could go with some banded pieces and chain and still get superior resists compared to an archmage robe. Only reason for going with better robes is for the increased traits which are pretty lackluster when comparing an extrav robe to an adept robe.
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Affiliated Mandrake Dealers

Reply #28
Difference in physical protections between Purple Robe and Archmage Robe (comparing full sets) is 0,9. Not even a full point (4,6 vs 5,5)

Difference for metal armors is quite higher, even just the difference in Bludgeoning protection is higher for FP vs Infernal than Purple vs Archmage.

Now, I'm not saying Archmage needs to provide lots of protections.
But there is a lot less reason in getting Archmage, compared to getting Infernal/Dragon.

Reply #29
Yeah but instead I could go with some banded pieces and chain and still get superior resists compared to an archmage robe. Only reason for going with better robes is for the increased traits which are pretty lackluster when comparing an extrav robe to an adept robe.
But that's exactly how it is supposed to be....robes are not for giving you protection but increased spell magnitude and huge mana regen.
If you want more protection as a mage, then you can use bone armors, at the cost of mana regen.
You can't have both good protections, good mana regen and good spell magnitude or it would be unbalanced.

Even going from full plate to infernal doesn't give "that" much...it goes from 12.48 to 13.7 protections and a bit more hp regen 35,9 vs 31,8).
That's a bit more tha 1 point in protection for an armor that has as its main factor the protection values...so slight less than 1 point for a robe seems fair to me
  • Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 12:59:05 pm by dariobrun