Skip to main content

Topic: Elemental Cloth Drop rates.... (Read 1856 times) previous topic - next topic

Elemental Cloth Drop rates....
...are ridiculous.

you need 45 for a single adept robe, whereas you only need 11 selentine (and nothing else but base materials) for a set of full plate.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Elemental Cloth Drop rates....
Reply #1
Dont worry, ubergames is looking at the income and crafting costs.
Im sure they will either buff drop rates, or reduce crafting costs.

Keep in mind though, a ton more monsters drop ele cloth vs selentine ore.
I know you can harvest it from iron nodes (or mines), but its not the same.

Reply #2
Thick Leather is a bitch also. Probably slightly worse than elemental cloth.

Reply #3
I find so much easier than elemental cloth. ogres bosses are just so good (Yeti on nig i feel are better) that have good skin rates and realy easy kills. Elemental cloth gets reasly good skin rates off inferno though however they take quite a bit longer to kill all the other elementals are only like 10-20% over the 40% the ogres give (According to map % atleast) Each robe set also requires some obscure enchanting mat that only spawns in 1 section of the world which doesnt help either

The annoying thing is its impossible for a mage to far shadow veil for the master robes or what not (50 mastery ones) due to mob being basicly immune to range dmg due to there nature (Shadowknights) however the skin rates are great for it but you still need 55+ elemental cloth aswell for a set....

metal armor has it so easy atm though with the city nodes and the ability to afk farm there mats for it basicly
  • Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 08:53:27 pm by sanshi44

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
I find so much easier than elemental cloth. ogres bosses are just so good (Yeti on nig i feel are better) that have good skin rates and realy easy kills. Elemental cloth gets reasly good skin rates off inferno though however they take quite a bit longer to kill all the other elementals are only like 10-20% over the 40% the ogres give (According to map % atleast) Each robe set also requires some obscure enchanting mat that only spawns in 1 section of the world which doesnt help either

The annoying thing is its impossible for a mage to far shadow veil for the master robes or what not (50 mastery ones) due to mob being basicly immune to range dmg due to there nature (Shadowknights) however the skin rates are great for it but you still need 55+ elemental cloth aswell for a set....

metal armor has it so easy atm though with the city nodes and the ability to afk farm there mats for it basicly

to be fair metal armor is also kinda meh. it has its place in huge zerg fights but for every day pvp you´re so much better off with just a studded set than with FP.

Reply #5
Keep in mind that the Mastery 1 Robe also costs 9 Thick Leather and 10 Elemental Hoarfrost (which only drops from "high" respawn mobs with less than 1 drop per kill).

Reply #6
i hope they fix it somehow
Herzl - GSC

Reply #7
I was actually hoping all the rares will be as rare as Ele Cloth
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #8
Infernals?

Reply #9
Infernals?

Yes, Elemental cloth is easy on them, but the major problem is the total time you need to collect Elemental clothx60, Hoarfrost Q4x10 and 9 Thick leather. Already feel like an end game gear...

Reply #10
Infernals?

Yes, Elemental cloth is easy on them, but the major problem is the total time you need to collect Elemental clothx60, Hoarfrost Q4x10 and 9 Thick leather. Already feel like an end game gear...
That's how it should be - mastery gear should be end game gear.
Problem is you can farm 2 full sets of Full Plate solo in 1 hour.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
Infernals?

Alone? How?

Reply #12
Infernals?

Alone? How?
Selentine golem has pretty great S ore drop rate + is fucking easy.
Maybe I was lucky, but I was getting around 30 S ore per hour (and it's 22 for a full FP set). So yes, it's not exactly full 2 sets, and you need iron and leather on top of it.
But it's still pretty damn easy. Too easy compared to getting Thick Leather or Ele Cloth (and hell of a lot more easy than getting Shadow Veil)

On top of that, VCPs still give rares, instead of "localized resources"

Reply #13
Rofl. Selentine is much harder to get. I farm 25 ele cloth per 40 min.If i can get 25 sele in 40 min then i superman but i cant.
Ele cloth drop rate is crazy.You need stop killing goblins and check real mobs,.
I dont even have a skinning titles and a twink.I could farm 100 ele cloth per hour then,i think.
  • Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:50:48 pm by 4ifirnul

Reply #14
...are ridiculous.

you need 45 for a single adept robe, whereas you only need 11 selentine (and nothing else but base materials) for a set of full plate.
dude its much faster to get full robe with a hood,than a fp set.
And robe gives you real power,and fp set is almost like plate/scale.