Skip to main content

Topic: Story time ~Mycke the Rastalfarian clan SG (Read 1344 times) previous topic - next topic

Story time ~Mycke the Rastalfarian clan SG
Just to give people a heads up on what to expect if you make the mistake of joining or Allying Myckes Rastalfarian clan from somebody who played in his alliance thru most of InDev and till recently as a solo clan member of his alliance and to keep the spot light on Mycke for being the complete pussy in a video game about pixels that he is. Hopefully this is at least entertaining 8) while Duke tries to lose to Syracuse.

- He lives in a NPC city, but asks everybody to move in to the Khosgar holding and do not expect to see this guy responding alone against PK raiders ~at any time~ If he doesn't have more numbers then the attackers, he doesn't get geared up to fight. He will tell people in comm's if you are in the holding to hide if out numbered, not kidding.

- I asked Mycke to remove access to his clan discords main channel from some guy who was hitting the EU alliance members in Khosgar every EU morning (my usual playing time) after the guy would check numbers in discord, mycke refused. I had to pretend I didn't talk to Mycke about it prior and get another rasta clan officer to do it when Mycke wasn't in channel. He has a list of "friend-enemies" (AKA red players) that have access to the main channel longer then the list of actual clan-alliance members.

- The day Mycke told me the GM's turned down his request to reverse the Furgum siege results (see below *) while he was bitching to the GM's about the Girl Scout Cookies clan I made the mistake of telling him that complaining about them while the alliance was absorbing the good and bad from DDA & the general population (3rd* edit) was kind of hypocritical. He booted me from discord (lol) and ninja set my clan to neutral thinking my main bank was in Khosgar because I had moved in shortly after launch. When I called him a bitch in game for doing that on the sly without saying anything to me about it, he smugly told me I better be careful what I say to him or he will take back the offer he sent in discord (to set up a time to move my stuff out) I told him to get fucked, I had actually moved my shit out that week. I couldn't take being allied to his clan much longer.

Now here is where is gets good. 99% of the people on this forum (myself included) no matter how toxic they are on forumfail, tend to be very cool & helpful people in game and in comm's (minus the occasional disagreement) during PvP and when you start losing pixels . Just seems to be how it is, everyone in rasta and the alliance are cool as fuck except for Mycke. He is somehow the exact same person in game that people here on the forums complaining about him say that he is. The guy is a complete coward and idiot who could care less what effects his shit starting has on his clan, most of the time dying first in PvP and complaining about heals literally while you are still fighting. Not only did somebody have to ask him to stop doing that, alliance members made him promise to stop posting for 2 weeks (which he is currently doing) because his shit talking on the forums was putting his clan in situations they couldn't back up without help.

Anyway, back to the story ~ Sooo when I showed up the next day to grief the holly fuck out him during his crafting power hour in Sorgom and he realized I had told the truth about moving my bank and he didn't have anything to hold over my head, he did just what I've read on the forums numerous times from other players that have stomped on this guy said~

-tried to say he enjoyed being griefed, how much fun it was (till he logged halfway through)
-wall texted me
-tried to flip it and make it look like i initiated this whole thing ( lol ) while he clutched his pearls in shock at the griefing
-tried to 'math' it , thinking I would forget the mat's donated vs. the resources taking out
-when I told him this goes for his entire clan, the guy didn't even care. Never asked me to keep it between him and I. Actually watched me bump another AFK rasta crafter off a table, didn't say shit about it. What a leader folks.
-an Alliance member watched me both times as I logged in to stick to Mycke or the other crafter, never once said anything lol. I told them I wasnt going to actually kill them in the city, and they basically replied "Ok, grief away" both times.
-never tried to even fight back, or anything that would require actual PvP.
-made sure to quote his discord message to clan members showing how hard he tried to reach out to me while clutching his pearls with his famous "ive got no idea what happened" (sound familiar anyone?).

Hopefully this was mildly entertaining, I enjoyed watching mycke squirm like the little rat that he turned out to be. Just going to leave this here, not going to respond to any of the flames I'm sure will be posted by guys sticking with Mycke because he has the mine and a ton of clan crafters. Totally understand, keep that gravy train going fella's.

** after the Furgum siege, mycke reported GSC dropping the holding and switching it to their main clan right after they won, which is against the new siege rules posted on the forums apparently. He thought the holding would be given back to him. The GM's ruled against him because the safe window to siege it back was longer then the time remaining in the war dec. He was pretty butt hurt about it.

edit- the only person that asked me to keep it between mycke and myself was another rasta member. Amazing leadership lol.

2 edit- when I starting begoning the second rasta crafter, it was an in-game friend that I liked quit a bit. But you rasta guys cant continue to allow mycke to hide behind his clan tag while this kind of shit continues. I'm pretty sure this isnt the first time he has pulled this. Luckly I'm a vet and not some new guy.

3rd edit- I had actually already talked with a Enclave guy about absorbing DDA the day before. We both thought having a few rabid dogs on your side was actually a good idea. Dont want people to think having a few so called 'pvp bad guys' in your clan is bad, I think its a pretty good thing actually.
  • Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 06:26:29 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Re: Story time ~Mycke the Rastalfarian clan SG
Reply #1
This gonna be gud. Expertly written piece..
  • Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 08:07:47 am by Brown Dorf

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #2
What a shocker folks. Glad to see Enclave at least moved to yssam before GSC could continue their rampage on that entire alliane with their 16 "blue blocking" -100 alignment characters.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #3
Wow mycke is a pussy and a shit clan leader? Shocker
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
You know when people say 'LOL' but are clearly not LOLing?

Mycke is unravelling

Sincerely,
4.0 KD PvP Master

Reply #5
hahhahahahhahahhahha

another mycke whiteknights bites the dust

I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #6
while im not surprised mycke gets flack for this, this is the behavior youd find in most zergling clans. a big reason why a lot of newbies quit instead of getting the attention and learning environment they deserve.
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY

Reply #7
@myckes alliance

you know he is posting on alts? lmao
gj there
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #8
Mycke is one of the only good pieces of content that ND has at the moment.  You all owe him thanks in my opinion.

If he wasn't around, you guys would all be logged out and meditating, or quit.  And Ivar trying to begone crafters out of town is also mildly entertaining to watch. 

Reply #9
Ive been telling you all the whole time.
huge thanks

Reply #10
Besides his few faithful forum followers, I don't think anyone really cares whether mycke cries for heals in fights, how he sets up his discord or if he's living in an npc city or whatever.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #11
these threads are becoming a meme

Reply #12
the good part is usually the mycke reply, but maybe we wont get one

Reply #13
Mycke is one of the only good pieces of content that ND has at the moment.  You all owe him thanks in my opinion.

If he wasn't around, you guys would all be logged out and meditating, or quit.  And Ivar trying to begone crafters out of town is also mildly entertaining to watch. 
Ya guys, myckes erratic behavior and malice toward his own alliance and clan members is all part of his master plan to create content. This is all intentional. We should be thanking him for making the game miserable for almost everyone who has anything to do with him.

Reply #14
Lmao his clan begged him to stop posting on the forums?  Hahahahaa