Skip to main content

Topic: Furgum Seige (Read 1720 times) previous topic - next topic

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Furgum Seige
Reply #30
When being a massive narcissist that talks big doesn't turn out so well -----> Feign humbleness and drop a few sly digs in hopes of being seen as a victim.

Like the out of the box thinking

There are no sly digs to GSC/GG only to SKD and its incredibly unselfaware members such as yourself, you are a forum zerg of droolers poking all the time and then accusing others of their behavior.

If you want to see a real narcissist just talk to you buddy Wiz...

Please enlighten me, why am I unselfaware? because I find it funny you call us a zerg, while I was the only one at the Furghum siege from SKD, and before that we had a max of 3 at any siege.

You're saying this 2 days after whining about blue alfars fighting alongside ARAC clans, and 1 day after giving half your clan bank to Orc/Wolf mercs to defend a Hamlet your members never use.

THIS IS GON BE GOOD

P.s. I love that from Simiran I loot R50-60 Keened weapons made by you, and from Rastalfarians I loot R30's, made by you. Just sad. There are a couple of solid guys in Rasta, but with you, they're always gonna be getting the shitty end of the stick.
  • Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:07:40 pm by MNO

Reply #31
When being a massive narcissist that talks big doesn't turn out so well -----> Feign humbleness and drop a few sly digs in hopes of being seen as a victim.

There are no sly digs to GSC/GG only to SKD and its incredibly unselfaware members such as yourself, you are a forum zerg of droolers poking all the time and then accusing others of their behavior.

Please enlighten me, why am I unselfaware? because I find it funny you call us a zerg, while I was the only one at the Furghum siege from SKD, and before that we had a max of 3 at any siege.

You're saying this 2 days after whining about blue alfars fighting alongside ARAC clans, and 1 day after giving half your clan bank to Orc/Wolf mercs to defend a Hamlet your members never use.

THIS IS GON BE GOOD

P.s. I love that from Simiran I loot R50-60 Keened weapons made by you, and from Rastalfarians I loot R30's, made by you. Just sad. There are a couple of solid guys in Rasta, but with you, they're always gonna be getting the shitty end of the stick.

I cant make r60 and maybe one person had an r30 in our group (prob Conac since hes new and isn't able to access cb), so you are obviously exaggerating and spewing propaganda, yet asking how you aren't self aware lol
  • Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 05:12:19 pm by Mycke

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32

THIS IS GON BE GOOD

I cant make r60 and maybe one person had an r30 in our group (prob Conac since hes new and isn't able to access cb), so you are obviously exaggerating and spewing propaganda, yet asking how you aren't self aware lol

Watch the vid. I apologise, I think Dro was using an R40.

"Self awareness" he says.

Spend less time giving your bank to Mercs and more time giving it to members and getting them to duel.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
First rule of forum discussion with Mycke is when you've pinned him into an argument he can't defend, don't add a P.S. or additional statement. he will completely avoid the first statement that got him and pick the one you make easiest for him to defend. He's a monkey here for all of our amusement and just tells himself the people walking around the zoo to check him out are all in one big cage
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #34

THIS IS GON BE GOOD

Spend less time giving your bank to Mercs and more time giving it to members and getting them to duel.

I didn't give anything to mercs....

(you cant seem to get anything right, but that wont stop you from just blathering anyway, self awareness lol)

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35

THIS IS GON BE GOOD

I didn't give anything to mercs....

(you cant seem to get anything right, but that wont stop you from just blathering anyway, self awareness lol)

Not what I heard on the merc grapevine. Or what their gearbags showed.

The more you talk the happier I am to come to sieges so you can see one SKD and scream zerg while alphabetti spaghetti dribbles from your chops.

Reply #36

THIS IS GON BE GOOD

You have several alts, so this just highlights your incompetence at running a clan.

Reply #37
Mycke, I really don't know how you do it.  I have always enjoyed being a hated player in darkfall because it attracts the action.

But I feel like a  pupil on his first day of school compared to you.  You can say some totally normal shit and get attacked from all angles.  You say something as simple as hey guys nice fight and they turn it into, selling weapons to mercs, all rasta's use R30's, trying to feign a humble post, etc.

WTF man please teach me your ways one of these days.

Reply #38
Mycke, I really don't know how you do it.  I have always enjoyed being a hated player in darkfall because it attracts the action.

But I feel like a  pupil on his first day of school compared to you.  You can say some totally normal shit and get attacked from all angles.  You say something as simple as hey guys nice fight and they turn it into, selling weapons to mercs, all rasta's use R30's, trying to feign a humble post, etc.

WTF man please teach me your ways one of these days.
Mycke's alt confirmed.

Reply #39
This long lasting mycke obsession that some of you have can't possibly be healthy. Let it go.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40
This long lasting mycke obsession that some of you have can't possibly be healthy. Let it go.

I've only known who he is for the past two or three weeks. Maybe he's just a dick.

Reply #41
That's the thing, we've tried. Numerous times. I think I've had more friendly duels with mycke than actual fights. Then he goes and runs his mouth and starts spouting off more bullshit and lies. If he'd just keep his mouth shut this feud would have been over long ago.

Reply #42
Melek is watching

Reply #43
First rule of forum discussion with Mycke is when you've pinned him into an argument he can't defend, don't add a P.S. or additional statement. he will completely avoid the first statement that got him and pick the one you make easiest for him to defend. He's a monkey here for all of our amusement and just tells himself the people walking around the zoo to check him out are all in one big cage

you got that right 100%, he makes me laugh because he purposely avoids statements and selective quotes in his responses, i asked him a question about 3 times previously and he never answered it, his ego cant confront or handle reality.

i also find it interesting how some people think just because your the same race you have to get on, this isnt a pvp shield or divine protection, we arent playing a forced faction mmo, everyone should be enjoying the pvp, this conflict is at front of the server at the moment lighting de wei, congrats to the russians on the win.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #44
i also find it interesting how some people think just because your the same race you have to get on, this isnt a pvp shield or divine protection, we arent playing a forced faction mmo, everyone should be enjoying the pvp, this conflict is at front of the server at the moment lighting de wei, congrats to the russians on the win.

The "vision" for DND was a game with racial wars. Not completely forced factions, but fluid ones, as you could go against your race and turn red. In theory, blue alfar should gang up against red one or other races. This should have nothing to do with "liking each other".

Ofc the reality is quite different, mechanics don't support race wars, you got VCP where everyone is grey so you can gank up with anyone without consequences, you can turn red without consequences, or act like a red without consequences.

But it's not unnatural for people to expect cooperation from their own racial allies.