Skip to main content

Topic: Mehatil Siege (Read 1588 times) previous topic - next topic

Mehatil Siege
Update: Siege was called off and a trade agreement was made.
  • Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 05:22:34 pm by DarthBane

Re: Mehatil Siege
Reply #1
life to server? There was a 30ish v 50ish almost all afars in alfar lands today and that doesnt even remotely represent all races or even all alfars for that matter.

Stop believing the forums game isnt as dead as some like to pretend...

Reply #2
You feel the game is dad because people are spread out on all over the map and not like DFO where you could teleport to the nearest siege any time. Still decent action imo considering that.

Reply #3
We literally offered you alberworth and rares, you turned it down because you wanted pvp. Your entire clan is wearing tampon helmets because your clan is broke and has quit the game. Bad management.  Your clan mates are welcome to join our side, we will be happy to take them in as we are "bangers" and will keep the game going.  

Anyone from Drunk Bastards, please message me on discord Super Cyan#4183 -- we'll take you under our wing with true leadership.

Reply #4
we will be happy to take them in as we are "bangers" and will keep the game going.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=186EQzPPHW8

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #5
life to server? There was a 30ish v 50ish almost all afars in alfar lands today and that doesnt even remotely represent all races or even all alfars for that matter.

first he says that 30 vs 50 means almost all alfars. 80 people. Then he says game isn't AS dead as some like to pretend.. So, it's a little bit less dead I suppose? What does it even mean?

Alfars are most populated race there is on the server. If 80 is almost all of them, and this is an estimation number coming out of fanboy's mouth, there are maybe 350 people total playing on a mmorpg game global server two months after release. "Game isn't AS dead as some like to pretend". Right. It isn't as dead because there are few players left? Mycke, can you say anything that isn't retarded?
  • Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 11:58:14 am by wildNothing

Reply #6
Short lived siege.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #7
siege not going down anymore?
Mr. Wam Wam

Reply #8
We literally offered you alberworth and rares, you turned it down because you wanted pvp. Your entire clan is wearing tampon helmets because your clan is broke and has quit the game. Bad management.  Your clan mates are welcome to join our side, we will be happy to take them in as we are "bangers" and will keep the game going. 

Anyone from Drunk Bastards, please message me on discord Super Cyan#4183 -- we'll take you under our wing with true leadership.
I thought most of you quit. Would explain why you seem so desperate for new members in this post.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• XiaN
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Mycke, can you say anything that isn't retarded?

you may be asking for abit too much here

Reply #10

Can't stand those post anymorE...

There was a bunch of ppl at a siege! Server is not dead!

There was a bunch of ppl at this VCP! Server is not dead!

Yes server is dead if the only time you see people are at those event. And yes it's almost the only time. Did a 2:30 hrs run yesterday and met only 1 person... How is that not dead... Shouldn't be possible whatever the time of day you do that...

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #11

Can't stand those post anymorE...

There was a bunch of ppl at a siege! Server is not dead!

There was a bunch of ppl at this VCP! Server is not dead!

Yes server is dead if the only time you see people are at those event. And yes it's almost the only time. Did a 2:30 hrs run yesterday and met only 1 person... How is that not dead... Shouldn't be possible whatever the time of day you do that...

Well said Mr. Verte.

Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

Reply #12
Mycke is the smartest man in this game and often misunderstood by people who do not have his superior intellect. I will try to make a guide in how to read and what clever and superior knowledge is hidden in each sentence this man throws in this pagan world.

life to server?

life to server, what is Mycke trying to say? This is clearly a hidden message in this opening sentence ending in a question mark. He makes an analogy between the chicken en the egg mystery and then inserts it in this discussion through cross refferencing and ending in a perfect question mark.  The chicken and egg mystery in short, if chickens are born from an egg where did the first egg come from? So the question is did what of the 2 was here before the other, the chicken or the egg. That also counts towards life and server, if there would be no life then this server wouldnt exist and vice versa, so the same genius question remains and the answer is in fact the question itselve.

Awesome stuff lets analyse more...

There was a 30ish v 50ish almost all afars in alfar lands today and that doesnt even remotely represent all races or even all alfars for that matter.

So there were 30 to 50 very far away in alfar lands on this day, i am still in doubt if afars has a different meaning then very far away but it would be silly to presume that Mycke made a spelling error. So i asked a friend who works in secret service what afars mean, who knows maybe its the new ISIS or even worse the fanclub of Marget Thatcher. He ensured me that afar is an old word for very far away.
Then it gets intresting, our great Oracle is going hardcore religious style here. He first names that the numbers he summed up werent remotely close to all races present in the game. Nothing intresting there but after that it gets intresting, it gonna be some revolutionair illuminati shit he throws in there.
 [All races or even all alfars for that matter.] All races should include alfars but...........scary horror sound......he doesnt include alfar in the Agon races !!!! Am i an alien is it really true Mycke? Are all Alfar an alien race !!!????? And then i get lost 100% because he wants to represent all Agon races including the alien alfar race for matter and he wants to do that remotely. Ater i read that few times i got it and found the secret Mycke is hiding for us all.

He is building a Space Ship to evacuate all alien Alfars to their Homeplanet, and he uses anti matter as fuel.

Last sentence is a great composition of Mycke's path to hide the fact that he is building a space ship. If a game was dead then server wouldnt be up, since servers are still up that means that game isnt dead at all, and Mycke knows that because he said (some like to pretend) in the last sentence in this great composition of skill and creativity unmatched by anyone. The 3 dots behind his last sentence include the countdown for the spaceship launch or he has parkinsons and triple pressed the . key.

So you all see and know now right here and now and in a while aswell that Mycke is genius, very clever guy who knows to hide his secret plan and fools all the trolls alien and non alien a like. So beware of the Mycke, he is by far the most dangerous alien in this game. He covers his tracks perfectly and deludes us all by typos, spelling errors and ignoring obvious statements just to send a secret message out to all his followers.
BimBam Kaboom - Simiran

Reply #13
This Mycke obsession some of you have and have had for a very long time is getting really weird to watch.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #14
This Mycke obsession some of you have and have had for a very long time is getting really weird to watch.

Its bizarre and at this point just jealousy that we can have fun in a game they can only bitch about.