Skip to main content

Topic: A funny story from yesterday (Read 978 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: A funny story from yesterday
Reply #15
Lmfao. No begone, confusion, or anything. Just straight potato into fall damage into more potato. Looks like the shit that happens to me when I'm on one of the crafter alts and cba to transfer my bindings to it

Reply #16

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
So when are you sieging Mar Shral with your main clan?

Reply #18
myckles mouth is building himself up again for a great fall like in indev, we all know how that ended when he wanted to publically disband his clan after his mental breakdown.
  • Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 09:21:04 am by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #19
@Mycke exposed again, funny how things pan out in your little brain compared to reality.
this
omg mycke, you just cant disapoint. How delusional are you man?
We can witness what actually is going on in a brain of our forum retard. A grown man literally like a 5 year old kid imagining himself a hero.
Lol and you cry at others for being "insulting".
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocrisy
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 10:16:19 pm by fitteslim
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #20
@Ub3rgames  not for either clan here but maybe make a minimum amount of members needed and meditation points in order to siege to avoid ghost clans from dropping

Reply #21
@Mycke exposed again, funny how things pan out in your little brain compared to reality.
this
We can witness what actually is going on in a brain of our forum retard. A grown man literally like a 5 year old kid imagining himself a hero.
mate, you act like a wounded girl. Where do I CRY? I'd rather avoid insults and focus on arguments when there are any. This is clearly not a case here. You on the other hand started to insult in a discussion because you had no arguments, so I politely asked you to stop. Now you are here, chasing me on forum just to point out I insult too. Like you didn't even understand the difference. And like you were wounded. So fragile.. But at least Maejohl liked your post.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 11:43:16 pm by wildNothing

Reply #22
this
mate, you act like a wounded girl. Where do I CRY? I'd rather avoid insults and focus on arguments when there are any. This is clearly not a case here. You on the other hand started to insult in a discussion because you had no arguments, so I politely asked you to stop. Now you are here, chasing me on forum just to point out I insult too. Like you didn't even understand the difference. And like you were wounded. So fragile.. But at least Maejohl liked your post.
Yeah take it to the next level by claiming I'm chasing you on the forums in the very same thread you rant at Mycke for the the hundredth time.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #23
So did Uber never change the wagering a city thing with sieges? It is funny how confusing it gets playing two darkfalls and never remembering what obvious fixes the other hasn't made.

Reply #24
So Girl Scout Cookies asked to buy Furg from us, but being little tools since launch I pretty much laughed at Semenchik for even asking especially after his little blue blocking episode to some of our members.

Determined to get back at us in their usual pussy style they decide to create a new clan and war dec us so they didn't have to risk Kholesh in the war, so yesterday morning with only a few in the new clan they drop the war dec and then filter more members into their little clan. Yesterday evening on our way back from taking Namlit we see Seme in Furg and he drops a siege on it as we are about 1 zone south.

Being in the neighborhood we raft north to the volcanic island where hes likely to put the siege stone and fan out only to see him coming from the west chaos bank and proceed to chase him away. Then we hold positions chasing him off every time he tries to sneak in for the next hour, thwarting two other attempts until the hour runs out and hes forced to forfeit siege.

Shortest siege ever.... :D
LOL ENJOY THESE CHEST THUMPING PROUD MYCKE POSTS BECAUSE THEYLL SWIFTLY TURN TO VICTIM CRY HELP ME POSTS AS SOON AS THE TABLES TURN
dodgy bastard

Reply #25
video of mycke "blue blocker" soulsayian coming soon

Big Abbo

Reply #26
That's what I call a cool story.

Reply #27
Well i died 2v1 being snuck up on, i dont see the big deal.
Mycke Soulslayer - Supreme General: Rastalfarian - An all Alfar clan of all play styles in all time zones, welcoming new and vet players alike.

Reply #28
at this broken game i can't place stones. i tried place stone so many times ... u did nothing man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_F_eEyLNQI

broken game

You need to stand still mate.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #29
Well i died 2v1 being snuck up on, i dont see the big deal.

ZERG