Skip to main content

Topic: A funny story from yesterday (Read 1726 times) previous topic - next topic

A funny story from yesterday
So Girl Scout Cookies asked to buy Furg from us, but being little tools since launch I pretty much laughed at Semenchik for even asking especially after his little blue blocking episode to some of our members.

Determined to get back at us in their usual pussy style they decide to create a new clan and war dec us so they didn't have to risk Kholesh in the war, so yesterday morning with only a few in the new clan they drop the war dec and then filter more members into their little clan. Yesterday evening on our way back from taking Namlit we see Seme in Furg and he drops a siege on it as we are about 1 zone south.

Being in the neighborhood we raft north to the volcanic island where hes likely to put the siege stone and fan out only to see him coming from the west chaos bank and proceed to chase him away. Then we hold positions chasing him off every time he tries to sneak in for the next hour, thwarting two other attempts until the hour runs out and hes forced to forfeit siege.

Shortest siege ever.... :D

Re: A funny story from yesterday
Reply #1
a big mouth for a clan leader who hides behind other clans.

that is the definition of pussy.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #2
a big mouth for a clan leader who hides behind other clans.

that is the definition of pussy.

That's another funny story from yesterday...

Big Mouth and his clan of shit talkers went to ozenhaul yesterday.

They died, the end. lol

Reply #3
Mycke got zero kills, and stood at the back watching. Oh, he tried to come and polearm, after I just killed and ganked 1 of his friends in a 3v1, escaped and was healing up. He failed, then ran off as per.

If the numbers were reversed you would have made a thread, crying about how you got zerged down, and how you are going to disband your clan.

There was zero salt from me, just writing bitchy stories about you zerging seme down is a proper pussie move.

I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
Nice tbf
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #5
Man, when Mycke is leading the political/slander game, something is wrong.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #6
at this broken game i can't place stones. i tried place stone so many times ... u did nothing man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_F_eEyLNQI

broken game
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 06:21:54 pm by semenchik

Reply #7
@Mycke exposed again, funny how things pan out in your little brain compared to reality.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
at this broken game i can't place stones. i tried place stone so many times ... u did nothing man.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_F_eEyLNQI

broken game

Karma.

Reply #9
@Mycke exposed again, funny how things pan out in your little brain compared to reality.
this
omg mycke, you just cant disapoint. How delusional are you man?
We can witness what actually is going on in a brain of our forum retard. A grown man literally like a 5 year old kid imagining himself a hero.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 08:55:58 pm by wildNothing

Reply #10
Furghum is still my holding FYI.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11
I thought you needed GMs help to place the siege stone for that particular hamlet because of how far the nearest land masses are
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #12
I thought you needed GMs help to place the siege stone for that particular hamlet because of how far the nearest land masses are

That was "fixed" in indev when they increased the placing distance.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13
Ah, ok. Operator error I guess
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10ak7Ii2Btg&feature=youtu.be
so good clan leader... hiding as small dog