Skip to main content

Topic: WTF @ digging??? (Read 666 times) previous topic - next topic

WTF @ digging???
9/10 = fail

What's the point of having it in the game?

Re: WTF @ digging???
Reply #1
treasure maps for starters

10/10 fail @op
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #2
Dig....if fail walk single direction for four seconds.  Dig again.  If it says nothing is there, walk for 15 seconds in same direction, dig.   I dug from Serruk to south east coast of cairn, dug up about 90 potatoes, 40-50 onions and carrots, about 70 of each reg.
  • Last Edit: March 14, 2018, 07:23:40 pm by Rethgar

Reply #3
Almost as good as killing 20 mobs in the starter dungeon.

Reply #4

10/10 fail @op

hahahahahahahaha
They say you are what you eat
I took the star outta starvation.

Reply #5

10/10 fail @op

If it was only about maps, genius, then you wouldn't be able to dig without a map in your inventory.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
Dig....if fail walk single direction for four seconds.  Dig again.  If it says nothing is there, walk for 15 seconds in same direction, dig.   I dug from Serruk to south east coast of cairn, dug up about 90 potatoes, 40-50 onions and carrots, about 70 of each reg.
Make sure you take your treasure to the nearest market. With how far the newbie dungeon is from there, I'm sure you'll make far more selling them at the Simiran market than you would capping those seven uncontested villages nearby
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #7
If it was only about maps, genius, then you wouldn't be able to dig without a map in your inventory.
So you would disable digging if you have no treasure map in your inventory and disallow players to dig for potatoes and onions? WTF is wrong with you?

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
So you would disable digging if you have no treasure map in your inventory and disallow players to dig for potatoes and onions? WTF is wrong with you?

You struggle to read.

Reply #9
You struggle to read.
True. Misunderstood that.

• Bunny
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #10

10/10 fail @op

Someone have a bad potato bot sesh?

Reply #11
Digging is pathetic no I do not think you can procure maps from digging should though.Even in roa you can dig sand and dirt I think my digging has reached 5 owww.
 I am going to try roa free trial for a few days don't hold much hope
Regards Gramps
 Ringfain Coastal Traders

Agur Snowdeep
One Eyed

Reply #12

10/10 fail @op

Where did I say only maps? Please show me genius.
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #13
Bm purposes