Skip to main content

Topic: DAD DIKS BANK SCAM? (Read 1546 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: DAD DIKS BANK SCAM?
Reply #30
Uber should not have launched the game in such a shitty state, period.  I personally waited to play the game UNTIL launch because I knew inDev would be a pointless grind and there would be no new content.  I was equally as disappointed when they said they were going to launch, so I played and it was still a pointless grind and still no new content.  Many people like me waited for the launch to hop on board(Yes I supported inDev with $$$, but I didn't play inDev).  Now, many people are going to quit because Uber has shown the same amount of incompetence as AV.  It's truly heartbreaking.

agree he should of pulled a early release trick or something like nearly every game on steam does these days, calling this game done and "released" was a mistake.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #31
Seems like you guys are just too good at DF and there isn't any challange for you anymore. Can't really blame the game for that tbh, maybe you shouldn't have nolifed 4 iterations of the same game.

has little to do with us being good at the game, and more with nothing being added to the game in 10 years, and actually less content being available in this 10 year time frame.

You just complained about everyone being dumbsters and that there was only 2 worthy opponents in the game but they lived too far away. How is that not anything to do with you being too good for the rest of the population?

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
I know that it's somewhat wrong to say, but I actually find it satisfying to see more and more people raise alarms now over topics I highlighted as very problematic two years ago. Ub3rgames' decision to go radar-silent at exactly the moment when they should not, to me, indicates they may be coming to similar conclusions and are just ashamed to admit it.
Proud member of TD.

Reply #33
Seems like you guys are just too good at DF and there isn't any challange for you anymore. Can't really blame the game for that tbh, maybe you shouldn't have nolifed 4 iterations of the same game.

has little to do with us being good at the game, and more with nothing being added to the game in 10 years, and actually less content being available in this 10 year time frame.

You just complained about everyone being dumbsters and that there was only 2 worthy opponents in the game but they lived too far away. How is that not anything to do with you being too good for the rest of the population?
you need to re-read my post...

right now/at the time most of us decided not to renew. its not worth it to go out because nobody will contest us at villages, and there is no point to siege. There is no point to farm for mats because we had infinite, and there is no point to grind because we are maxed. That is all the content in the game. So to get good fights, we look at what is there. Villages? Okay. To get them with Epoch, we need to move to Europe. Great objective, not happening. To get them with Ook Ook, who is suffering the same problem as us and likely has had a significant portion of the roster quit, we would need to siege a holding we dont need or want, pay upkeep for said holding we dont need or want, they would obviously defend this holding, and again it could all be a waste as we may or may not get a fight worth fighting.

Let's say we win though. Then we can contest villages. But i bet you 20$, the losing side of those fights isn't going to contest them anymore, us or them, and i also bet you it wouldn't be a fair fight most of the time, one of us is going to zerg the other down sometimes. Which again, is a waste of time when you have players of that caliber. You're also still traveling, just not for hour, but for 15-20 minutes for fights that may not happen, may not be fun, or are rarely actually enjoyable.
LOUNGE LIZARD/SKY

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34

right now/at the time most of us decided not to renew. its not worth it to go out because nobody will contest us at villages, and there is no point to siege. There is no point to farm for mats because we had infinite, and there is no point to grind because we are maxed. That is all the content in the game. So to get good fights, we look at what is there. Villages? Okay. To get them with Epoch, we need to move to Europe. Great objective, not happening. To get them with Ook Ook, who is suffering the same problem as us and likely has had a significant portion of the roster quit, we would need to siege a holding we dont need or want, pay upkeep for said holding we dont need or want, they would obviously defend this holding, and again it could all be a waste as we may or may not get a fight worth fighting.

Let's say we win though. Then we can contest villages. But i bet you 20$, the losing side of those fights isn't going to contest them anymore, us or them, and i also bet you it wouldn't be a fair fight most of the time, one of us is going to zerg the other down sometimes. Which again, is a waste of time when you have players of that caliber. You're also still traveling, just not for hour, but for 15-20 minutes for fights that may not happen, may not be fun, or are rarely actually enjoyable.

It really sounds like this version isnt for you. You are looking for something were you can login, gear up and move/teleport to the next hotspot and fight others. Preferably in nearly same number fights.

Surprising news, this Darkfal isnt an Arena.

You might just wanne not play for 2-3 months and wait until more alternatives and hotspots are added. Meaning Watchtowers and Warfronts.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #35

It really sounds like this version isnt for you. You are looking for something were you can login, gear up and move/teleport to the next hotspot and fight others. Preferably in nearly same number fights.

You might just wanne not play for 2-3 months and wait until more alternatives and hotspots are added. Meaning Watchtowers and Warfronts.

2-3 months? Heh. Heheh. Heheheheheheheh.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #36

2-3 months? Heh. Heheh. Heheheheheheheh.

4-6 ??
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
Still doubt it. But okay, still 10months of sub to go and nothing else to play for longer than few days.