Skip to main content

Topic: Where are you? (Read 445 times) previous topic - next topic

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Where are you?
Where are you living? Where are you going to pvp? Where are you roaming?

Come on fuckers, I'm tired of roaming the entirety of elf lands, finding nothing but undergeared Lux, rolling over to Ork lands, finding nothing but guys with 3 mounts.

What are the hotspots right now? Yssam? What holdings are you living out of that you wish were raided more?

Re: Where are you?
Reply #1
Marithain

Reply #2
Me find many green people in orkland, me kill them.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Erinthel Area
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #4
NPC city.

Reply #5
Only Caxtla is semi emtpy on yassam. Talpec\Mehatil - NA time, Apautan, Tiq, CBay - EU time

Reply #6
Only Caxtla is semi emtpy on yassam. Talpec\Mehatil - NA time, Apautan, Tiq, CBay - EU time
Did 3 large maps there earlier and found no one at all while i traveled to all corners of yssam for the maps, not complaining was the easiest maps ive done

Reply #7
Haven't seen a non-Alfar enemy in Alfarlands for weeks. Commonly check humanlands, always dead except for a few carebears in Long March. I think Elflands has had most action for me recently, but yeah usually low-geared luxies
Flopfall: New Dawn. Please buy 6 accounts.
SACCADE NEOS -- SIMIRAN

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8
We've been in nightspire since day 1, at all the surrounding villages the only alliance the challenged us has pretty much quit the game, so we cant really be bothered with villages anymore.

Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Haven't seen a non-Alfar enemy in Alfarlands for weeks. Commonly check humanlands, always dead except for a few carebears in Long March. I think Elflands has had most action for me recently, but yeah usually low-geared luxies

Oddly when I roam I always see activity in alfar lands in race chat. Yesterday chased a few mandrake dealers when I was there, but that was it.

I don't know if Lux actively live out of erinthel anymore. First few encounters they always brought numbers and had bone/FP or plate/extrav minimum. Now I don't really see many, possibly moved for a while for pvp?

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #10

Oddly when I roam I always see activity in alfar lands in race chat. Yesterday chased a few mandrake dealers when I was there, but that was it.

I don't know if Lux actively live out of erinthel anymore. First few encounters they always brought numbers and had bone/FP or plate/extrav minimum. Now I don't really see many, possibly moved for a while for pvp?

No, still located in erinthel

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11

Always roaming around erinthel and rarely see anyone recently. Raided EU primetime yesterday and only found two geared guys and one of them was hitting the farm. Ships passing in the night maybe.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #12

Always roaming around erinthel and rarely see anyone recently. Raided EU primetime yesterday and only found two geared guys and one of them was hitting the farm. Ships passing in the night maybe.

Yesterday EU primetime was a PvE Event around krisathel. IF you missed that you must been blind or you didnt roam during primetime.

And ofc we dont farm green mobs around erinthel.......

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #13

Yesterday EU primetime was a PvE Event around krisathel. IF you missed that you must been blind or you didnt roam during primetime.

And ofc we dont farm green mobs around erinthel.......

Well the route is usually up past tughri, flesh golem, adianthel, east to erinthel, lap, giants, forest golems, dungeon, bounce for better lands.

No need to get aggy my cute little luxbunny.

Reply #14
I would also like to know where groups are located.  Frenchies log out or de-gear in the  Gulghat.
Mr. Wam Wam