Skip to main content

Topic: Are there any Hamlets up for grabs anywhere? Or sale. (Read 1193 times) previous topic - next topic

Are there any Hamlets up for grabs anywhere? Or sale.
Don't really know if we want a holding just yet, guess depends if there's anything out there suitable.

The current political landscape leaves me baffled without system messages or a political map. And the cost is just too high to drop without knowing the full enemy list.

Pretty tough for small independent clans with these new changes to really siege anything. I do like the changes, but hate them the same time.

Hamlets, what have ye? Or what you seen? Who wouldn't want a motley crew of goblins at their doorstop.

Re: Are there any Hamlets up for grabs anywhere? Or sale.
Reply #1
Meditation upkeep is an issue for smaller clans wanting to hold loads of holdings. Many clans want their members focused on one area to create content for themselves and neighbors. This combined means the odds are good there are still free holdings, or at least holdings that people might be willing to part with.

Try to find a "what is good for the game"-guy or clan that has a spare holding. :)

Reply #2
I seem to remember seeing Issar Ruins and another hamlet being up for sale. And a hamlet free for the taking in Elf Lands

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #3
Unelak hamlet is free for grabs in Orclands.

Reply #4
Think Vranghorn and/or Skaranibben are open after Steel Bones disbanded.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #5
I dont speak for my supreme leader(s) but we might sell Elish we havent touched it
EPOCH

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #6
I dont speak for my supreme leader(s) but we might sell Elish we havent touched it
already told him he could buy it
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #7

Cheers for offer, but with hinten right next to it, that hamlet should have been deleted :D

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #8

Cheers for offer, but with hinten right next to it, that hamlet should have been deleted :D

Prob a good idea to just wait out all the clans going inactive atm, snag yourself a free holding.
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

Reply #9

Thanks for this tip. We claimed Vranghorn which is awesome since we lived out of it in DFO for a long time and loved the hamlet!

Alfars have invaded dorf lands!

Now to build the hamlet.....

Reply #10
issar ruins is free
EPOCH

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #11

Thanks for this tip. We claimed Vranghorn which is awesome since we lived out of it in DFO for a long time and loved the hamlet!

congrats guys. Have fun up there
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #12

I remember :)

Reply #13
Velmuna is free for the taking. Clan leader and all his side kicks are to bussy playing poe

Reply #14

What's your primetime me and a few dwarfs want to throw you a welcome party at your expense.