Skip to main content

Topic: Re: DAD DIKS ANONYMOUS DECLARES WAR ON ALL DIRTY FRENCH PEOPLE (Read 1169 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: DAD DIKS ANONYMOU...

Re: Re: DAD DIKS ANONYMOUS DECLARES WAR ON ALL DIRTY FRENCH PEOPLE
Reply #15
Damn first sieges having so few players does not look good.

This game has less to no politics, no political map, is harder to play with people (alignment and racial clans) and has less of a reason to log in day to day than the original game, it probably has less than a 1000 actives weeks from launch, its probably has a few hundred as most of clanned players are alts, its a success story of epic proportions.
  • Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 06:54:07 pm by Machinist

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Re: DAD DIKS ANONYMOUS DECLARES WAR ON ALL DIRTY FRENCH PEOPLE
Reply #16
This is what happens with pointless racial warfare and holdings that are worth nothing and the cost to siege them isnt even near there worth.
dodgy bastard

Reply #17
This is what happens with pointless racial warfare and holdings that are worth nothing and the cost to siege them isnt even near there worth.

Wait, isnt the village supposed to drop way to much money but yet no one claim to have this money ?
DAD DIKS telled us the wardeck + siege material was worth of max 2h of guild farming with alt and they are 15 active.
Who lies !?!

Ppl cry instead of play the game as its mean :

- get a city / build it
- get some wealth and train you character
- find some regional ennemis of your size/power
- enjoy the war and stick to your business instead to put your brown nose everywhere !

Reply #18

Wait, isnt the village supposed to drop way to much money but yet no one claim to have this money ?
DAD DIKS telled us the wardeck + siege material was worth of max 2h of guild farming with alt and they are 15 active.
Who lies !?!

- get a city / build it
- enjoy the war and stick to your business instead to put your brown nose everywhere !

I agree. Have never seen a game so full of cry babies.
They say you are what you eat
I took the star outta starvation.

Reply #19

Who lies !?!

- get a city / build it

Yea the games fine, the real real problem is the people.  The game is perfect and everyone that is quitting is the problem.

Reply #20

Who lies !?!

- get a city / build it

cool story we have done that 20 times already, you have yet to give any justification to why the playerbase should siege each other, the lack of sieges on this game is lower than any version of darkfall... ever and its the most fun, most endgame pvp mechanic.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #21
Stop complaining.

Reply #22
Sieges and the whole sieging game as we know it will change entirely when they eventually patch in the watchtower system, so why people keep on about "reasons to siege" I dont really get.
  • Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 05:37:56 pm by fitteslim
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Sieges and the while sieging game as we know it will change entirely when they eventually patch in the watchtower system, so why people keep on about "reasons to siege" I dont really get.

Maybe they dont know about the roadmap. OR they are generation snowflake and want it now.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #24
Or maybe, there is nothing to do in game at the moment, and the game shouldn't have launched in a shitty state.

Now you have to recover from a terrible drop in launch population and you have to compete with other games as people get attached to something else for their freetime. Enjoy your failure, hopefully you all learn a lesson.

#generationsnowflakeout #gamesdeadlol

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #25
Ok, leave the game and finally stop moaning then. What stops you?

Reply #26
Or maybe, there is nothing to do in game at the moment, and the game shouldn't have launched in a shitty state.

Now you have to recover from a terrible drop in launch population and you have to compete with other games as people get attached to something else for their freetime. Enjoy your failure, hopefully you all learn a lesson.

#generationsnowflakeout #gamesdeadlol

You didnt WIN the first price to the best cryer ?! You didnt stole your title, well done, its funny Dad Diks complainind while its was your clan who done the wardec :)

Love you Dad LIttle Diks !

Agog Vilechopper - French Connection

Reply #27
Here is the basic message I hear about 20x a day while actually playing the game

"I have been playing this game once a day for 20 minutes and I never find pvp. I rode around my city in the middle of no where and I couldn't find anyone. I want to siege other people but its too expensive. All I do is go to the villages no one else goes to and get butt loads of money. I get so much money and meditation that the game is obviously broken. I wish there was something to spend all this money on. I have so much stuff in my clan bank. I feel bad for everyone else cause there is nothing on the market. Every time I see a new player of my own race I immediately kill and gank them. We need a better new player experience."

When the cry babies are gone the rest of us will still be here. Just because you didn't like the game doesn't mean its dead. It just means you should go play pubg. Its on sale right now. K, love you, BYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............

Reply #28
Here is the basic message I hear about 20x a day while actually playing the game

"I have been playing this game once a day for 20 minutes and I never find pvp. I rode around my city in the middle of no where and I couldn't find anyone. I want to siege other people but its too expensive. All I do is go to the villages no one else goes to and get butt loads of money. I get so much money and meditation that the game is obviously broken. I wish there was something to spend all this money on. I have so much stuff in my clan bank. I feel bad for everyone else cause there is nothing on the market. Every time I see a new player of my own race I immediately kill and gank them. We need a better new player experience."

When the cry babies are gone the rest of us will still be here. Just because you didn't like the game doesn't mean its dead. It just means you should go play pubg. Its on sale right now. K, love you, BYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.............

I actually only login when there is PVP, so this is clearly fake news.

Remember how this game was suppose to be a regionalized local game? Remember how people were saying eventually you will kill off the population in your area and if there is no one in your region there is nothing to do, because of locality?

Damn sucks to suck with game design.

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #29

I actually only login when there is PVP, so this is clearly fake news.

that means you only play when someone who is playing tells you in comms they just got attacked. Then they wonder why they are even playing if there buddies don't even play this game. They are always saying how shit it is. Then they stop playing. But the game is the problem?