Skip to main content

Topic: Re: DAD DIKS ANONYMOUS DECLARES WAR ON ALL DIRTY FRENCH PEOPLE (Read 1184 times) previous topic - next topic - Topic derived from Re: DAD DIKS ANONYMOU...

Re: DAD DIKS ANONYMOUS DECLARES WAR ON ALL DIRTY FRENCH PEOPLE
THE HEROS OF ALFARS SAVIORS OFF THE ALFAR RACE AND NR #1 PVP GUILD ON THE SERVER WILL PROTECT THESE FRENCH NEW PLAYERS.  I WILL NOT STAND FOR A ATTACK ON THE FRENCH POPULATION OFF AGON WE LIANDRI TOGETHER WILL OUR FRENCH ALLIES INSIDIA WILL STAND OUR GROUND AND HELP THE FRENCH POPULATION OFF AGON IF ANYTHING HAPPENDS

You know Dad Diks are an Alfar clan, right? You'd fight your own people in game to save people in real life? Racist.

WE WILL DEFEND THE FRENCH POPULATION , WE WILL SLAY THE AMERICAN RACE TRAITORS
[/quote

So i guess cause those idiots said the word french, yopu have to bring in americans. you might have americans fighting for the French Clan, so just because those guys act stupid is no reason for you to do the same. They sadi they were attacking the french clan, not france, and you arent fighting america, so keep your racist thoughts to yourself.

Reply #1
Wat
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Re: Re: DAD DIKS ANONYMOUS DECLARES WAR ON ALL DIRTY FRENCH PEOPLE
Reply #2
So did France surrender already?

Reply #3
Of course  ;)

Agog Vilechopper - French Connection

Reply #4
whatever happened with this? Heard there were like 100 alfars running around but kinda felt like that was bullshit. This thread is Ded??
They say you are what you eat
I took the star outta starvation.

Reply #5
think they are too ashamed of their last siege to talk about it
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #6
whatever happened with this? Heard there were like 100 alfars running around but kinda felt like that was bullshit. This thread is Ded??

We got sieged at alberworth, we figured since Horde + French connection have like a 300 man roster, we'd expect some heavy fighting (we actually expected about 80 people).

We called in a few favors in preparation.

They had about 30-40 I wanna say + they got help from Ook Ook (though they didn't really do much).

The reason you don't see much more happening from this, is because a lot of people are pretty bored with the game/just don't care anymore. I stopped logging in for villages, I moved my bank out of Alberworth, and I'm not the only one.

Sorry to say it but the game is, in fact, dead.

K.
  • Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:59:10 pm by Seronys

This is DND, not any other iteration of DF. Everything is slower, and more local. It is the way it is.

Reply #7
Finally we got rid of you.

Reply #8

We got sieged at alberworth, we figured since Horde + French connection have like a 300 man roster, we'd expect some heavy fighting (we actually expected about 80 people).

They had about 30-40 I wanna say + they got help from Ook Ook (though they didn't really do much).

The reason you don't see much more happening from this, is because a lot of people are pretty bored with the game/just don't care anymore. I stopped logging in for villages, I moved my bank out of Alberworth, and I'm not the only one.

K.
ook ook just showed up and since both side were blue they couldnt attack each other, Ook ook apparently just ran around the whole time looting the shiny corpses or dad diks guys that happened to die. Apparently all the niff village gold wasnt enough for em :p

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #9
Strange the ones who can farm unlimited JB's have to use those kinds of tactics.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #10
DAD DIKS blue blocked with Epoch

Reply #11

K.

Ahahahahahah we had discuted we some clanmate of you before the siege and they said the thinked we will be "80+"..... We tried to explain them, it will not possible to get 80+ guys but they just laugh.... The same happenned we tried to explain them it will not possible to get a fair figth because we dont have the same timezone.... Im not astonish to see some of you leaving the game, you just some troll we dont really care about DND.

Agog Vilechopper - French Connection

• Valar
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #12
Damn first sieges having so few players does not look good.

Reply #13
80ish people in an unannounced siege in an obscure corner of the map is not bad at all.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #14
"So few" Why do you say that? I get that 80 people isn't the 300+ each side that you had in 2009, but it's hardly "So few".