Skip to main content

Topic: Steel Bones under new Managment (Read 5495 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Steel Bones under new Managment
Reply #30
(...)

If what you say is true, you must form a new clan with a new name.  If your old members rally with you, I am sure the server will rally together and assist in the siege of kvitstein.  I know we will gladly assist. 

Let us know.

Let's bring the real Dwarfen King back on the Kvitstein Throne!
This sounds like it could be fun

Thorgrim Stonefist currently taking a vacation.

• Meth
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
You should join Mortals and seek revenge
Quote from: Ub3rgames
Please understand that unlike during InDev, we are forced to communicate only once per week at most.

The writing of this reply has taken a bit more than a full man-day.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #32
Let's say Raap suddenly starts to play with such connection. There would be riots on forum to ban him.

Oi you mount stealing marathon champion, leave me the fuck out of this.

As for what happened to the dorfs... Looks like I dodged a massive bullet when the decision for our clans to ally fell through.

Reply #33
Let's say Raap suddenly starts to play with such connection. There would be riots on forum to ban him.

As for what happened to the dorfs... Looks like I dodged a massive bullet when the decision for our clans to ally fell through.

Who dodged the bullet is probably up for debate in that case.

• Raap
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #34

Who dodged the bullet is probably up for debate in that case.
Any player worth anything in this game knows what value a group of veteran players can provide. Quite a few clans and alliances out there could benefit from our expertise, but high salt levels from past interactions limits their view, they forget that this is just a game.

Reply #35
Your reputation precedes you.

Reply #36
Ok i suppose its time to put in my two penny worth. Did i wanna see Lodrig demoted? No.  Did it have to happen? Yes.

Hello everybody Leprechaun Rage of Steel Bones here.

I am sad to see you leave Lodrig, truly.  You are a nice guy who gets along well with everybody. Nobody in Steel Bones think you are a bad guy out to cause trouble.

However the desicion was made and im not gonna lie when i personally think it will be for the better.

You all seem to belive that this happend to Lodrig without any reason..though everything has a reason behind it.
Lodrig you kept wanting to ally up like 20 diffrent clans (Abit excessive number but it feels just about right.) To which more than 50% of the clan kept expressing to Brumnod Broadbeard how "No we dont want that." and "No we dont want those as our allies they give us PvP every now and then" And even with the KNOWLEDGE that people felt that way you would still disregard everybodys opinion and do "It is my way or the highway."

It is true you are a major help and a very friendly guy to new players. If you quit the game all i can say is I am sorry this happend and im sad to see you leave.

In my opinion and what i think, the reason you were demoted NOT KICKED..not FORCED to leave is cause you kept trying to make decisions the MAJORITY of the clan did not want and you disregarded the fact that most of us said no and you just went ahead and kept trying to do things on your own anyway. 

We would of liked to keep you in Steel Bones but the majority of us did not like you in a leadership position, something i tried to explain on Discord but you did not want to hear.

We had a council meeting where we agreed on more SG's and shared responsibility. Yet as soon as the next day you kept doing things all by yourself without running it through other people.  Most of us were sick of "Ok you can voice your opinions. But if i find the opinions invalid to ME i will not care at all what you say" attitude that you had.

It was a desicion made from my understanding for the better and future of Steel Bones. What Steel Bones MEMBERS want to be. Not what you are trying to make them be, and lets be right you are trying or were trying to make them a huge Nutcup. Something nobody wants to do. We dont wanna rely on having 5-10 diffrent clans come join us in siege defense we dont wanna be a huge nutcup.

Everyone here can agree or disagree with me and im not here to argue i just came here to voice my opinion for what it is worth.

My ADVICE to you Lodrig:
Find another clan, hell make a new one get a core group and keep doing your thing. OR like i said find another clan and ask them to help them with recruiting and new player help, Cause you are amazing at that and nobody can take that away from you no matter how hard they try.

DO NOT QUIT THE GAME.

Edit: Just like Lodrig im not here to play Forum Fall which is why i will probably not respond to this topic again.
  • Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 01:57:20 pm by LeprechaunRage

Reply #37
Ok i suppose its time to put in my two penny worth. Did i wanna see Lodrig demoted? No.  Did it have to happen? Yes.

I am sad to see you leave Lodrig, truly.  You are a nice guy who gets along well with everybody. Nobody in Steel Bones think you are a bad guy out to cause trouble.

However the desicion was made and im not gonna lie when i personally think it will be for the better.

You all seem to belive that this happend to Lodrig without any reason..though everything has a reason behind it.
Lodrig you kept wanting to ally up like 20 diffrent clans (Abit excessive number but it feels just about right.) To which more than 50% of the clan kept expressing to Brumnod Broadbeard how "No we dont want that." and "No we dont want those as our allies they give us PvP every now and then" And even with the KNOWLEDGE that people felt that way you would still disregard everybodys opinion and do "It is my way or the highway."

It is true you are a major help and a very friendly guy to new players. If you quit the game all i can say is I am sorry this happend and im sad to see you leave.

In my opinion and what i think, the reason you were demoted NOT KICKED..not FORCED to leave is cause you kept trying to make decisions the MAJORITY of the clan did not want and you disregarded the fact that most of us said no and you just went ahead and kept trying to do things on your own anyway. 

We would of liked to keep you in Steel Bones but the majority of us did not like you in a leadership position, something i tried to explain on Discord but you did not want to hear.

We had a council meeting where we agreed on more SG's and shared responsibility. Yet as soon as the next day you kept doing things all by yourself without running it through other people.  Most of us were sick of "Ok you can voice your opinions. But if i find the opinions invalid to ME i will not care at all what you say" attitude that you had.

It was a desicion made from my understanding for the better and future of Steel Bones. What Steel Bones MEMBERS want to be. Not what you are trying to make them be, and lets be right you are trying or were trying to make them a huge Nutcup. Something nobody wants to do. We dont wanna rely on having 5-10 diffrent clans come join us in siege defense we dont wanna be a huge nutcup.

Everyone here can agree or disagree with me and im not here to argue i just came here to voice my opinion for what it is worth.

My ADVICE to you Lodrig:
Find another clan, hell make a new one get a core group and keep doing your thing. OR like i said find another clan and ask them to help them with recruiting and new player help, Cause you are amazing at that and nobody can take that away from you no matter how hard they try.

DO NOT QUIT THE GAME.

The best way to have done this was to have made your own clan, not to have "removed" him from his own clan.

He built Steel Bones, with hard work and dedication.

In Theory, he lost the following:

* his clan he worked hard to build throughout indev and launch
* his cities that he got for his clan
* his humanity as a person by getting removed as SG from his own clan
* his hard work that he put in to make DND a better game for new players
* his friends

Lodrig does not tell lies, even though he is a dwarf, he is very honest, trustworthy and cares about the new players.

Its a shame it went down like this.
  • Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 02:02:01 pm by xzxDJxzx Terrorize

Reply #38
Passengers to the driver: "Hey, its 4 of us and we've decided to take your car and go make a gigantic wall of text on a forum to explain why its OK"

Reply #39

My ADVICE to you Lodrig:

DO NOT QUIT THE GAME.

The best way to have done this was to have made your own clan, not to have "removed" him from his own clan.

* his friends

I agree its a shame it went down like that. Really, and im not gonna lie and say i did not know about it. I said and i quote "Anything you do im onboard with"  is what i said to the current SG's. In reality we could of made our own clan and in that case we would of just sieged kvit anyway..as Brumnod Broadbeard built that city 70-80% on his own i think he did not wanna do that..as he felt the city is pretty much almost all him anyway. But like i said im gonna try to not respond to this topic too much.. I respect and appreciate your views and opinion on this matter DJ

Reply #40

My ADVICE to you Lodrig:

DO NOT QUIT THE GAME.

* his friends

Lodrig does not tell lies, even though he is a dwarf, he is very honest, trustworthy and cares about the new players.

He wasn't removed, just demoted.  He will still have a  voice like every one else.  And the city was built from the hard work of the clan, not Lodrig.

What would you do if Charax undermined and argued with clan decisions and on top of that, went behind your back and made deals without talking to you first?

Reply #41
We only talked briefly on Discord the other night, but it was a pleasure meeting you. Sorry how everything went down.

Reply #42
Pretty evident that certain people came to positions out of PvP merits (not Bamm Bamm btw :). Clan got hijacked by Mongols.

Reply #43
shame its happened but i dont really see a problem considering all steel bones members wanted is pvp and a voice, this shit happens, hopefully its for the better, good luck.

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #44
gz for the first interesting drama post in the clan politics section may more follow!

nice change of pace from that dick comparison the kids do in the media section