Skip to main content

Topic: Steel Bones under new Managment (Read 4959 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Steel Bones under new Managment
Reply #15
So what actually happened?

I thought the clan owner could not be kicked by another SG? Or is this more of AVs amazing UI design.

If it's the latter then Lodrig can form a new clan called The Real Steel Bones. And those who want to can move and join him.
Apparently if somone gets promoted to SG there able to demote other SG and then kick them even if there the clan founder/leader.

From my understanding he promoted Haldir Hardy to SG to assist him in the roll only to be betrayed and have his guild he tirelessly built up to where it was only to have it stolen from him, which would of been devastating.
  • Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 09:28:57 am by sanshi44

Reply #16
Bamm Bamm you idiot what are you doing?
Mycke is next!

@ImpalerWrG
Lodrig, I'm so happy you decided to quit. Thank you. Nothing personal, but your "connection" that allowed you to loot on battle field anything you wanted and then teleport all over the place making you almost unkillable should have got you banned long time ago. You exploited it long enough.
  • Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 09:29:35 am by wildNothing

Reply #17
@wildNothing And why are you so excited about that?

People like Lodrig and Mycke nomatter how much you dont like them or disagree with them have helped integrate many new people into this community.

Lets be real people like you and me can maybe help 3-4 newbs at best. These guys have been helping out new players and provide tons of content to all sorts of people for years now.

Reply #18
I am so sorry always a great guy to talk and deal with.

Regards Gramps
 Ringfain Coastal Traders

Agur Snowdeep
One Eyed

Reply #19
Bamm Bamm you idiot what are you doing?
Mycke is next!

@ImpalerWrG
Lodrig, I'm so happy you decided to quit. Thank you. Nothing personal, but your "connection" that allowed you to loot on battle field anything you wanted and then teleport all over the place making you almost unkillable should have got you banned long time ago. You exploited it long enough.

@wildnothing what a nasty mind you got.
Regards Gramps
 Ringfain Coastal Traders

Agur Snowdeep
One Eyed

Reply #20
@wildNothing And why are you so excited about that?

People like Lodrig and Mycke nomatter how much you dont like them or disagree with them have helped integrate many new people into this community.

Lets be real people like you and me can maybe help 3-4 newbs at best. These guys have been helping out new players and provide tons of content to all sorts of people for years now.

First of all - Lodrig has been exploiting his "connection" for months if not years. Let's say Raap suddenly starts to play with such connection. There would be riots on forum to ban him. Lodrig is simply an exploiter. He's well aware of his character teleporting all over the screen of other players (he participated in discussions under videos that showed him doing this) yet he continued to participate in battles, loot graves - exploiting the shit out of this "unstable connection".

Second of all - people like Mycke and Lodrig do more harm than good as leaders. They have less to offer than any basic darkfall tutorial video in terms of game knowledge. They drag new players down. Have you not seen what Mycke is capable of in one of last videos? He lost 20vs4. And it's not like some 4 great players attacked them. And it's not like out of his 20 everyone was a noob. This is what such clans are capable of and this is what kind of experience they offer to players. More people leave darkfall because of Mycke than stay because of him. Actually who stayed because of him?
  • Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 11:00:23 am by wildNothing

Reply #21
So what actually happened?

I thought the clan owner could not be kicked by another SG? Or is this more of AVs amazing UI design.

If it's the latter then Lodrig can form a new clan called The Real Steel Bones. And those who want to can move and join him.
Apparently if somone gets promoted to SG there able to demote other SG and then kick them even if there the clan founder/leader.

From my understanding he promoted Haldir Hardy to SG to assist him in the roll only to be betrayed and have his guild he tirelessly built up to where it was only to have it stolen from him, which would of been devastating.

I can confirm that any SG can remove any other SG. The listed name of 'owner' means nothing as far as I can tell. Tested it during indev.
TimothyJB NewDawn
Supreme General of Seek and Destroy, previously of The Crimson Brotherhood
Dedicated clan lag switcher and founder of the SaltyBitch™ club

Darkfall will never succeed without local banking kangaroo mounts

Reply #22
Bumnod Broadbeard = Bamm Bamm so I'm not surprised at all here, hands down one the the weirdest people I have met in Darkfall.

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #23
Why dont you continue the political meta game ?
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

Reply #24
Everyone tried to warn you about bamm bamm during indev tbf.

Reply #25
Unbelievable!

Reply #26
There was no way that could happen , literally noone saw that coming .
Still remember that day when he offered 600 $ to buy kvitstein on indev

Reply #27
Lodrig seemed a genuinely good guy, disapointing to hear this.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #28
Some of you may know me as the Leader of the Steel Bones clan residing in Kvitstein/Vranghorn.  I have scrupulously avoided forum-fall for most of my gaming time and instead relied on in game tell or my clans discord to communicate with many clan leaders both friendly and hostile.

Earlier today I was removed from leadership in my clan by a coup, largely over issues of which clans we would allie or remain allied with, as such I am notifying other clans that they must pursue relations if any with the new leadership and I now have no influence on the direction of Steel Bones.

As my connection has always been terrible and my PC is a potato the raw game is quite dull for me, the meta-game of people and politics was what I played and this is over now.  Thus I see no reason to continue a subscription or even play the rest of the one I have.

To those who were innocent bystanders to this I wish you all the good gaming for years to come.  For those responsible I ask only that the clan be kept forever and always, DWARF ONLY.

To my knowledge no other clans or individuals outside of Steel Bones had any influence in these events and should not be held responsible, nor do I know who other then the new SG's who was or was not a part of the plot.  I assume they will announce themselves here or in another thread.  In either case this is my final message and I will not be debating the merits of their actions other then to say I consider it a personal betrayal.

If what you say is true, you must form a new clan with a new name.  If your old members rally with you, I am sure the server will rally together and assist in the siege of kvitstein.  I know we will gladly assist. 

Let us know.

Reply #29
(...)

If what you say is true, you must form a new clan with a new name.  If your old members rally with you, I am sure the server will rally together and assist in the siege of kvitstein.  I know we will gladly assist. 

Let us know.

Let's bring the real Dwarfen King back on the Kvitstein Throne!
This sounds like it could be fun
I am not the Ork king anymore :(
https://www.twitch.tv/ternomisa