Skip to main content

Topic: How exactly do titles work? (Read 357 times) previous topic - next topic

How exactly do titles work?
Can anybody explain titles to me as i understand them i need to have certain titles for access to spellbooks. I chose to pick Greatswords , Brawler , Archery and witchcraft. My question is can i level witchcraft for witch brew without spending a title on it? Also any and all criticism of my title picks for a Melee/Archer build are well appriciated.

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: How exactly do titles work?
Reply #1
Can anybody explain titles to me as i understand them i need to have certain titles for access to spellbooks. I chose to pick Greatswords , Brawler , Archery and witchcraft. My question is can i level witchcraft for witch brew without spending a title on it? Also any and all criticism of my title picks for a Melee/Archer build are well appriciated.

No. When you select the title, you'll see at the bottom if it unlocks any abilities. Witchcraft title unlocks Brew and Spell Curse.

Standard for melee archery tends to be something like greatsword/archer/combo/warrior/bruiser or armour or a trade or basically anything. But anything like greatsword/archer and you're set, the others aren't huge.

Depends on what gear you want to wear. Witchcraft would be useful, but not if you've got a tonne of encumbrance from heavier armour.

Reply #2
Thanks so i could level fire magic to 100 without losing levels only miss out spells?

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
Thanks so i could level fire magic to 100 without losing levels only miss out spells?

As far as I know

Reply #4
Thanks man ✌

Reply #5

only crafting is hard-locked behind titles. Combat/Magic titles just lock signature skills/spells (like whirlwind/wall of force to give an example)