Skip to main content

Poll

Should we moderate the forums?

• Yes
  • No

Topic: Poll: Should we moderate the forums? (Read 3552 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Poll: Should we moderate the forums?
Reply #180
Please moderate the forums by making active sub required to post.  I want to hear all the feedback even if I think its negative from active players only.

Thanks
only this,yes,pls.
Active sub,but freedom of speech.

Reply #181
I cant believe how stupid Uber is for not moderating these forums from the beginning.  How the hell do youexpect to sell something when your OWN web page is filled with negative comments. 
do you want them to hide the truth with only good comments?but its like bullshit then

• Niburu
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #182
I cant believe how stupid Uber is for not moderating these forums from the beginning.  How the hell do youexpect to sell something when your OWN web page is filled with negative comments. 
do you want them to hide the truth with only good comments?but its like bullshit then

just filter out the useless critism. Keep it constructive. Noo need to read the 10x time local banking sucks when its part of the game.
Darkfall is the best experience on PC with my pants not unzipped.

• Mycke
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #183
No,you shouldnt moderate the forum.You only need to protect it from spam attacks.

says the guy making 3 posts in a row....

Reply #184
4if now on ignore... suggest others do the same

Reply #185

Haven't you quit yet ? like @SoethThoth and many other fanboys after they realised we were all correct ?

Reply #186

Haven't you quit yet ? like @SoethThoth and many other fanboys after they realised we were all correct ?

They didn't quit, they just moved to path of exiles like all the players who were 'right'.

Reply #187
an overwhelming yes, and whilst I don't agree with full moderation it's nerving to see that Ub3r makes a thread/poll 2 months ago and then never touches on it again when the community has clearly answered his questions!

either he can't be arsed or he's incapable

you pick
dodgy bastard

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #188

They didn't quit, they just moved to path of exiles like all the players who were 'right'.

This shit is so true. So many fanboys here feeding Ub3r biased feedback throughout all of inDev and jumping down any reasonable person's disagreements by trying to help Uber pump rainbows into people's asses on so many subjects.

Now these fuckers have skated off to other games and left us to deal with playing this alt tab fest/travel simulator. Many even have the nerve to still come on here and spew fan boy gargle when they're bored

Reply #189

This shit is so true. So many fanboys here feeding Ub3r biased feedback throughout all of inDev and jumping down any reasonable person's disagreements by trying to help Uber pump rainbows into people's asses on so many subjects.

Now these fuckers have skated off to other games and left us to deal with playing this alt tab fest/travel simulator. Many even have the nerve to still come on here and spew fan boy gargle when they're bored
what do you mean alt tab fest? youre gonna act like alts are a problem? theyre only 5% of the pop and give no real advantage

10 alts here btw

Can we fix the mental illness signatures?

Reply #190
I've played since launch and this is my first post.  I've been enjoying playing Darkfall again for what ubergames can offer.  I browse the forums occasionally for updates, etc.  I can't really relate to most of the garbage on the forums, i'm assuming most of the guys are adults i'm not sure.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #191
I've played since launch and this is my first post.  I've been enjoying playing Darkfall again for what ubergames can offer.  I browse the forums occasionally for updates, etc.  I can't really relate to most of the garbage on the forums, i'm assuming most of the guys are adults i'm not sure.

This guy sees the vision. Stick with it my friend. You wouldn't happen to be the guy selling arrows and r10 training bows (for practice) in Niasha would you?