Skip to main content

Topic: . (Read 2542 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: .
Reply #15
Ragequit.

Not even a little. Ub3rGames support for users trying to do third-party apps was poor and decisions to give access to api's went from yes, to maybe, to later.. sometime.. maybe and I found the game to not be entertaining enough to stay with it.

Feel free to go with your version if people ask though if it makes you feel better somehow =)))

Reply #16
obviously ragequit whatever he say

@Ub3rgames unsticky plz

Reply #17
Wtf where's the map?!

Reply #18
Ragequit.

Not even a little. Ub3rGames support for users trying to do third-party apps was poor and decisions to give access to api's went from yes, to maybe, to later.. sometime.. maybe and I found the game to not be entertaining enough to stay with it.

Feel free to go with your version if people ask though if it makes you feel better somehow =)))
And you couldn't leave map as is and stop updating it (not that it was up-to-date anyhow)? Instead you remove it and put a link to another DF...
Definitely doesn't spell "ragequit"
Wyverex Erisian, SG of Scrubs

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #19
Cunt move. Isn't this ninogans friend

Reply #20
Ragequit.

Maejohl was this not an honorable member of Lux Arcana, would you like to disclose your internal drama to the public or do you prefer to throw your members under the bus?

(Which is good to know for future members of Lux that if you don't follow the Maejohl way it's under the bus you go :) )
dodgy bastard

Reply #21
Plot twist: Lillis & Ninogan are the same person #splitpersonalitydisorder

Reply #22
It was a good map :(

Reply #23
So can someone explain why the map was taken down?

The truth rather than a fake explanation.

Reply #24
Nino rage quit already even those than expecting it are surprised its so soon...