Skip to main content

Topic: DISCONTINUED (Read 10742 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Racial- / Clan Alliances (Factions)
Reply #180
@Ub3rgames racial warfare working great! 19 of 31 (62%) clans red. GJ. Keep it up.
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #181
@Ub3rgames racial warfare working great! 19 of 31 (62%) clans red. GJ. Keep it up.

Just wait for the tears when it will actually matter and the cries for alignment resets that will follow.
Dark Zlog

• MNO
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #182

Just wait for the tears when it will actually matter and the cries for alignment resets that will follow.

In 1 year when that happens, they can just reactivate their blue alt.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #183

Name one way they will do to actually make "it" matter.

Oh, cheaper war decs and siege costs against aracs?

Oh boy, that would mean pvp would happen and cities would potentially be lost to blue RPers!!!

Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Dagbu
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #184

Oh boy, that would mean pvp would happen and cities would potentially be lost to blue RPers!!!

That alone will be enough to fill the forums with tears.
Dark Zlog

Reply #185

This list is inaccurate. There clans such as ours which are blue alfars listed as reds due to temporary alts. The list will change a lot when the racial alignment alliances/clans patch comes in.

Reply #186
This list is inaccurate. There clans such as ours which are blue alfars listed as reds due to temporary alts. The list will change a lot when the racial alignment alliances/clans patch comes in.

Nomads made the list when fighting alongside Epoch. Since its been a while and an official statement from Nomads might rectify it...

Reply #187

Nomads made the list when fighting alongside Epoch. Since its been a while and an official statement from Nomads might rectify it...

Regan, thanks for pointing that out. I thought this list was announced alignments. It is difficult to go by until racial patch then.

Nataz, helping an enemy for personal agenda means you're red? I don't agree with that really.... There is a difference between a pk/arac red vs temporary alliances. But I don't know full story.

So what is real list of clans going blue racial?
  • Last Edit: April 17, 2018, 04:32:33 pm by Pallist Horror
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #188

Even so, we are a blue alfar only clan. List needs to remain unbiased and neutral otherwise it's a pointless list.

Reply #189
half the current population will quit if they gonna punish red players into oblivion. 
Mr. Wam Wam

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #190

That alone will be enough to fill the forums with tears.
I guess that flew over your head didn't it?

Name one all blue clan that will take a holding off a currently arac clan. Horde, painkillers, Mirendel, rastas?

Do you think "ARAC changes" are going to make people come back to siege red holdings?

I'd love to see an all blue clan who's gone inactive come back and try to hang with the aracs rolling around now.

You forget this is a political game and currently all the players running around appreciate each other for sticking around and providing content for one another. Do you really think they'll let some self entitled "vision" goggle wearers come back from inactivity and take one of their fellow comrad's city?
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #191
half the current population will quit if they gonna punish red players into oblivion. 

Dont go red then

Reply #192
[...]
Do you think "ARAC changes" are going to make people come back to siege red holdings?
[...]

I suspect they won't have to. If you read all (not just the next patch stuff) of Ub3rgames' plans regarding ARAC/Red it's pretty clear Med points will be really hard as a Red.  So I suspect Red/ARAC clans will under a finished DnD game really struggle to keep holdings.  Of course that's all predicated on that Ub3r actual implements all their plans in game in our lifetime.

Reply #193
[...]
[...]

I suspect they won't have to. If you read all (not just the next patch stuff) of Ub3rgames' plans regarding ARAC/Red it's pretty clear Med points will be really hard as a Red.  So I suspect Red/ARAC clans will under a finished DnD game really struggle to keep holdings.  Of course that's all predicated on that Ub3r actual implements all their plans in game in our lifetime.

Yeah punish people heavily for making a choice that is for extra PVP :/

My missus is fit actually I cant beleive she still has sex with me

New Dawn Best UI Winner 2018 - Add me on Snapchat - tinydicksteve69

Reply #194
hard to get med points doesnt matter, their changes are taking so long that all the reds are already maxed anyways
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state