Skip to main content

Recent Posts

General Discussion / Re: Live Patch 1.3
Last post by Mycke -
*** @Ub3rgames and I went red on my main after race changing to human in a battle for a VCP with both sides having both blue human and blue alfar ( SKD vs painkillers  + MI , -and I don't know who the bigger bitches are, the guy who hit me with the alignment change or painkillers for teaming up with them )
How did you manage to go red at VCP if everyone is grey near a VCP (before the patch that changed it, it didn't even have to be open for conquest, you went gray as soon as you entered the radius)??
I can understand the siege problem but i don't see how this could have happened really....

Ivar is a habitual liar and poor with reason so dont mind the illogical fallasies in his stories, he just cant see them as hes making shit up.
Last post by dariobrun -
I guess, but you missed the point, which was that they're forced into going red in the first place, so why should they feel the need to sacrifice a week of decent gameplay because sieges were badly implemented.

I don't really have any skin in the game, I'm red and plan to stay red, but there are a token few who I can imagine got the shitty end of the stick.
No, i didn't miss it and, infact i also said that if they could divide those that lost alignement while sieging (which should have not happened since it was a declared war) from the rest of the crowd, i would agree that they should get an alignement reset.
The problem is that there is no way they can track who went red by accident and who did it on purpose.

As they said, due to the low amount of sieges that have happened, it is fair to assume that the majority of those who are red now are people that decided to kill anyone on sight and didn't care about their alignement.
They might have done it just "because the population is low and i have to kill anyone otherwise i do too little pvp" or for any other reason. But none of these reason was forced on them, they choose to act like that because they found it more convenient at that time.

So, in the end, to save the fews that were fucked up by the siege problem, you'd give a free alignement reset also to this majority of people....and that's why i don't think it would be fair
Suggestions / Re: city nodes or populated world
Last post by wildNothing -
Any node around dagnamyr (I've checked about 1.5km out and still trash) is completely useless. The formula Ub3r uses to calculate nodes is just fucked in general. Can farm in peace on some remote island and get thousand of mats or I can farm nodes in a high risk area for around 11 mats per node. A complete joke if you ask me
WTF is a high risk area? Formula is clear - the further away from NPC city guard tower and bank the better the yield. Dagnamyr lies literally right next to NPC city. So shitty city gathering wise. But not bad for middle action and villages. Selie on the other hand - the opposite. I find this set up perfect considering they want to make people trade/interact more. Also the further away from NPC city the more risky transport to market. Perfect!
Uh, the RoA playerbase is much happier with BPG than the ND playerbase is with Ub3rgames atm...

RoA has also made A LOT more money by selling things whales in their playerbase want who then trade those things to other players for ingame gold/items

They also sell a decent amount of stuff to regular players who just want to support the games development in exchange for minor non pay to win perks

They've then used that money to actually pay their employees and hire more people who are putting out more content at an accelerated rate WHILE having GM's and Devs hosting events and communicating more with the player base

Ub3rgames could definitely learn something from BPG in regards to marketing IMHO

I think the launch flop and realization that just 'revitalizing old dfo' wasnt going to fly allowed them to get humble enough to completely reinvent themselves and may have been the best thing that could of happened to them.

I see some of that happening here with Ub3r learning they cant just patch once a month with silence inbetween and expect people to just keep the faith, we are starting to see more frequent patching and better communication so maybe they will end up as a better company too because of the reality checks.
Last post by dariobrun -
*** @Ub3rgames and I went red on my main after race changing to human in a battle for a VCP with both sides having both blue human and blue alfar ( SKD vs painkillers  + MI , -and I don't know who the bigger bitches are, the guy who hit me with the alignment change or painkillers for teaming up with them )
How did you manage to go red at VCP if everyone is grey near a VCP (before the patch that changed it, it didn't even have to be open for conquest, you went gray as soon as you entered the radius)??
I can understand the siege problem but i don't see how this could have happened really....
Events / Re: 2 vs 2 Tournament
Last post by wildNothing -
Doesn't look like anyone wants to sign up to this =p
Maybe if there were no strongboxes, only flat ground?
Events / Re: 2 vs 2 Tournament
Last post by Kal VenoM -
Doesn't look like anyone wants to sign up to this =p
Uh, the RoA playerbase is much happier with BPG than the ND playerbase is with Ub3rgames atm...

RoA has also made A LOT more money by selling things whales in their playerbase want who then trade those things to other players for ingame gold/items

They also sell a decent amount of stuff to regular players who just want to support the games development in exchange for minor non pay to win perks

They've then used that money to actually pay their employees and hire more people who are putting out more content at an accelerated rate WHILE having GM's and Devs hosting events and communicating more with the player base

Ub3rgames could definitely learn something from BPG in regards to marketing IMHO
Last post by Searven -
At this point, anyone who is deeply into the red, is so by choice.

I agree with that statement.

We never had anyone go red in our clan as far as i know and we go to nearly every primetime vcp in the middle map since day one. I personaly never had any kind of alignment hit since launch. Sure we had some situations with blue blocking and some other shit and people lost some alignment but nothing that 3 days of praying could not solve.
If you wanted to stay blue, it was perfectly possible.
And even if you were forced to go red in whatever situation, you didnt hit -100 straight away and could easily pray yourself back to blue.

Last post by Mycke -
Ivar is so cute when he says I dont PvP when we both know its him who doesnt.