Skip to main content

Recent Posts

At minimum they should add a second aspect to the character customization menu similar to the barber shops that let you change your hairstyle. Basically make that second aspect straight be an online store that lets you start buying cool skins, sandals, capes, fucking mini visual of the necro casting animation that always follows you around your feet, consumable mount skins that replace your horse horns with sithra style ones etc. Charge like $2, $5 and shit and this community would be throwing so much fucking money at them.

I personally would start playing again simply to just buy shit from a cash shop to pimp my characters out and not even care to play the TravelFall game in its current state. I'd just sit in Hintenfau afk with my guy decked the fuck out and just rebuy any of the shit I lost if I got jumped while I was gone

This plus a gnome gambling hall in midmap with poker and blackjack for gold

Have the gnome dealer collect a small percentage of rake in the poker games to act as an additional gold sink

I'd probably just log in and play that and talk shit until there was something guaranteed for PvP happening

Also the best feature @Ub3rgames could EVER add to New Dawn is voice over IP

The fact that neither company acknowledges how worthwhile and game changing in game voice coms would be for Darkfall is just further proof of their ineptitude

I hate to be an armchair Dev, but fuck me if I don't believe I could actually turn this project around if given control over some marketing decisions and feature priorities

It frustrates the shit out of me knowing how badly Darkfalls potential has been wasted

We should be pulling 2k daily concurrent users at a minimum. There are literally hundreds of objectively worse games pulling way more actives

It's almost like you would have to intentionally PLAN to do this badly with this product

The niche has proven to be there and there has been very little competition so why is Ub3rgames failing?

Media Highlights / Re: Anyone else see that?
Last post by Big Abbo -
lol games dead just 20 old men still play, like winning the special Olympics.

Just in our small clan, we had 7 actives in Discord a few nights back.

Tldr you're an idiot

7 Actives hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaha

tldr you a retard whos playing an mmo with less than a WoW bg as a population.
Media Highlights / Re: The hunt#2 (also a quality test)
Last post by HenkBot -
Boss.
Last post by Pallist Horror -
Peaceful is a mage.
Guides and Player Help / Re: Community Wiki
Last post by Khamset -
isn't it nicer to update this? http://darkfall-newdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Darkfall:_Newdawn_Wikia

The Wikia is full of commercials and it only has 3 aspects of the (inDev) game: crafting, items and lists of skills anyway. It doesn't give any overview of game mechanics or tell what the game is about. I just thought the game deserved a ad-free wiki that would become both a manual and a reference guide.

I will slowly work on it, but I would appreciate some help. Even if its just a couple of lines of info, everything adds up.
General Discussion / Re: Sithra
Last post by wildNothing -
Does a full heavy armoured caracter, lets say in full plate with shield, has any resistance against an unholy shitra?
yes. There are no protections of holy and unholy type on shields. Armors have them.
General Discussion / Re: Sithra
Last post by sileno80 -

Does a full heavy armoured caracter, lets say in full plate with shield, has any resistance against an unholy shitra?

Will a hybrid with unholy shitra, shield and bone arm outdamage a full heavy char with r70 1h and shield in a melee fight?  
Last post by gosti -
Well he had stam eff TL chest, snow hide piece, 2 or 3 fp parts... and yeah blank r50s lol
You're not expecting me to kill 2 snow hide haylandos now , do You Sasa? :)
Last post by Eilistraee -
Quality vid, quality player and you know its comming.....MAGEFALL.

Oh cmon, there was a huge gap in character and player skill in that 1v2, also in gear as well. Studded r50 2 hander, bow against probably max encahnted cobra, shredder, giant? bone set.

It's too early to call this magefall... wait for next vid :)

You know we're going places when you can outbolt a 2h sword in a melee exchange.

Haha, mages that are complaining about needing to melee in close range can feel noobs now :P
Guides and Player Help / Re: Community Wiki
Last post by Baracuda -