Skip to main content

Recent Posts

Suggestions / Re: Mysterious essences = clan med
Last post by sileno80 -
Either they abandoned the game or they want all the holdings to be free and the players gone for  a fresh start without a wipe. (Maybe with an expansion?)

I cant think of anything else happening.

It cant be  that they went that silent just to focus on a patch.

At this time I think that Ub3r is failing and they have to keep  the server on because of legal  procedures or just the little bit of hope left in Marc's heart.

Or maybe they have a plan an they are doing this on pourpose... It sounds very unrealistic though

General Discussion / Re: How are the servers still running?
Last post by Nuyur -
Why did the OP post 4 times in a row, being successfully ignored by everyone including those he @ summond.
Only to fail 4 days later.

Stop wasting your time digging up threads to talk in.
Either Uber posts, or the game dies.
If you could all stop posting...it makes it easier to find out when they have.

Sorry, thats the wrong way to use when.
IF they have posted.
Media Highlights / Re: Transfer Gate PvP 2
Last post by Camera One -
after 10 years of darkfall, the noob still backpeddles in melee

lol
I was always under the impression that they had free or nearly free hosting because of previous business with the hosting company.
General Discussion / Re: Hey Uber Game/Marc Fuck you
Last post by Pallist Horror -
Didn't you quit twice in discord comm's?

This drama forum is only for people that login every week to pay their house taxes and the masochist.

Does that count as dunking someone on your mini golf score card  you keep? Just trying to understand
General Discussion / Re: Atlas - who's trying it?
Last post by Alberton -
Pallist said no Horde so I guess I cant.
Last post by Fuh Q -
That looks like alot of fun.
(Don't worry Pallast, I would rather play in any clan other than the one you are in.)
Last post by Pallist Horror -
@Ivar_theBoneless

You didn't dunk me...

https://steamcharts.com/app/346110

Survival game who has sat in top 10 games for years now.

You ignore my paragraph where I clearly point out the issues with ark and that would line up with the negative reviews (one of which is mine because of their lack of PvP official server support). Reviews end in the positive btw, 7/10 isn't a bad average review if you knew the history of the game.

The lawsuit, originally for $600mil was settled for $40mil due do the developer of Ark breaking a non-compete and hiring talent from his former employer. Not mistreatment of their own employees.

The game was released on xbox, pc, and ps4 at the same time. It was first on PC early access in 2015 and sold over a million copies in the first 2 month. Early access was added early access xbox at some point during development.

Fuck man.. you are one dumb fuck.

Do you REALLY think you dunked me even once? Lol

How's your "co-worker" doing? Lol
Last post by Ivar_theBoneless -
@Ivar_theBoneless
Maybe do a little digging for yourself...... I'm sold

Ark: Survival by wild card

-studio successfully sued for 40 million 2016 ( developer - contractor employee issues)
-2 year early access
- released to console A YEAR before PC 4.4 out of 10 user score/metric
- released to PC user score 5.1 out of 10/metric
- both versions got a mixed 70% score from critics

Shocked. Everything lines up with exactly what I thought when I watch a video of that dog shit game.

Next time pause before you post, and take a second to think before you write a paragraph that's completely inaccurate defending a game we all know here sucks balls

Edit- this is like the 4th time I've dunked on you palist, I told you having those tards in your Discord would affect your common sense
General Discussion / Re: dont we have any french people
Last post by ubermarc1200 -
I'm gonna pay a french freelancer on freelancer.com to check up on the address

pleaos do this and some pictures of marc entering in desguise