Skip to main content

Recent Posts

General Discussion / Re: GM / Dev / Support Marc
Last post by CreZee -
Give them a break. Go for a bike ride or something.
Fuck that. He got a break. It's  time to inform the players on what's going on!
General Discussion / Re: GM / Dev / Support Marc
Last post by raffachicken -
Give them a break. Go for a bike ride or something.
General Discussion / GM / Dev / Support Marc
Last post by Valar -
Seems like Ub3r is a one man team now at this point and everybody else quit so Marc has no time for the forums anymore. Can you confirm? @Ub3rgames (Marc) or are you just gonna keep saying nothing on the forums for another 3 weeks?
General Discussion / Re: Confirm alive or not?
Last post by Valar -
@BobbyJoe
Game has been on life support for a while but the last weeks have been more active then the weeks before. If youre asking if now is a good time to jump in, i would say yes, now is as good a time as any. Action an be found mostly (only) at VCP's. Hope you have fun, cya out there.

Is that you DJ? Delusional
Media Highlights / Re: Anyone else see that?
Last post by GodAllmighty -
@Big Faggo
Silence you insolent mutt or ye shall feel my wrath  O:)
Last post by HenkBot -
@BobbyJoe
Game has been on life support for a while but the last weeks have been more active then the weeks before. If youre asking if now is a good time to jump in, i would say yes, now is as good a time as any. Action an be found mostly (only) at VCP's. Hope you have fun, cya out there.
Last post by caractacus -
What I'd like to see from race wars is something like a Land tower similar to Sea towers between the borders of each racial territory. The Race that caps it gets some sort of bonus for all blues of that race, examples could be +1% med, reduced tax on markets, special items available from NPC like party hats or fireworks :)
i take a Villa deed aswell
Trade / Re: WTB Selentine Ingots
Last post by Action_Jackson -
Last post by wildNothing -
I'm still waiting for a fanboy to explain to me how they think "race wars"  and "racial warfronts" will function.
What do you mean? You can see race wars in action in DND already. Concept is good and it works. It introduces meaning to the game that was perceived as meaningless pvp arena. But @Ub3rgames need to change villages and ARAC alliances mechanics to make it work fully, now you can see only glimpses of race wars, but they are there.
Exactly my point. Ass backwards village system is counterproductive. Too many fanboys come on here saying pop will pick up once "racial warfronts" or "race wars" are implemented but no one can tell me why they believe that to be true.

If I'm to believe the glimpses of what I'm seeing currently are to be expanded upon, then it's doomed to fail especially because there still aren't proper punishments for associating with players of another race. Perfect example is at the last two sieges I was a blue Alfar helping wolves/orcs/human/dwarves against blue Alfars and I didn't even need to go grey since my CCs were just "blank hits" so wof come hither was just being rinse repeated.

Pipe dream in my opinion
Dont worry, only thing needed to address all your concerns is perma gray for ARAC ally. It will happen sooner or later, I'm sure.