Skip to main content

Topic: A Mighty Struggle in White View (1440p) (Read 679 times) previous topic - next topic

A Mighty Struggle in White View (1440p)
Open World Pee Vee Pee is alive and well in New Dawn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhc494LFNmQ

Re: A Mighty Struggle in White View (1440p)
Reply #1
I'm disappointed with myself on this... i won't shame myself more by listing excuses, lol. Simply said, we got bested. Good fight and great experience. Definitely highlighted for me some stuff to work on
Gf

Glad to see you respectable enemies out at random places.
-SG of Garbage Men (Wolf/Ork)
Always recruiting new and old players.

Reply #2
Thanks for sharing.

The PvE experience would be better if the mobs had a longer leash range from the trees.

Reply #3
Open World Pee Vee Pee is alive and well in New Dawn:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhc494LFNmQ

I hope 1 day you will understand, that all nukes have travel time, and you need aim not directly in to the target but before it, to hit it....

Reply #4
trash vs trash

nothing of worth to see here folks!
dodgy bastard

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Um

Reply #6
The tiny Death Fog by the armored wolf made me cackle.  And so did the constant struggle for stam due to no food buff.

But those are the kinds of random shit that's missed in "top tier" vids, and why I enjoy the lower tier vids just as much, if not more.
  • Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 09:42:12 pm by Rimamok

Reply #7
I enjoyed this. looked like a good fun fight. Seems it was somewhat even as well, thought you neve seemed to be in much trouble during the fight...

Reply #8
Yeah this is what makes New Dawn fun. People are just experimenting with different play styles. If this was Dread Og PvP 1 I would just start from 8:37 and leave the rest out.

Also I've seen exactly one "high tier" New Dawn PvP video and even then it was higher tier gear destroying straight liners so Ima post what I want.

Reply #9
It is like watching retarded puppy try to climb down stairs

Reply #10
The tiny Death Fog by the armored wolf made me cackle.  And so did the constant struggle for stam due to no food buff.

But those are the kinds of random shit that's missed in "top tier" vids, and why I enjoy the lower tier vids just as much, if not more.
Noob mentality
dodgy bastard

Reply #11
dude u dont need to make trash videos without physic effects. Its boring like MO. Stop making useless video or wait untill they bring old magic. I know its not gonna happen,but 20 online is already happened.

Reply #12
this is shit compared to old white view battles. We arrived once to white view,killed one guy at bank,and then his zerg of 15 players instantly came in. This was battles of mightu white view,not this dnd clownshow.

Reply #13
its not fun to see just damage from magic...game looks like MO,common and boring.
Lol bring back atleast old WoF for a main title school.

Reply #14
I'm disappointed with myself on this... i won't shame myself more by listing excuses, lol. Simply said, we got bested. Good fight and great experience. Definitely highlighted for me some stuff to work on
Gf

Glad to see you respectable enemies out at random places.

your teamamtes melee style is horrible, he never pushed or try to push melee or archeyr onto the alfar once u died, he jsut stood around the tree he must be 1 day old?
Ingame names
New Dawn: Kenshiro Ryu
Dragon Empire SG
Help defend the Humanlands! Join us!
Are you the Dragon Hero of Legends?