Skip to main content

Topic: Momentum : keep it going (Read 710 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Momentum : keep it going
Reply #15
That loser Blackmeat still posting? I suggest the ignore function, to that no one ever responds to his pathetic nonsense. I have him on ignore, so there is no point Black in responding- I will not read your sad response.
You have him on ignore yet he still profoundly offends you enough to post about him, lol you must have a 0 IQ.

You must have a sub-100 IQ to be stupid enough to not understand enough about basic statistics to think its even possible to have 0 IQ. No wonder you just dribble shit here, are you in the same basement?

LOL
Chunder McBushpig and Chunder Struck

Reply #16
That loser Blackmeat still posting? I suggest the ignore function, to that no one ever responds to his pathetic nonsense. I have him on ignore, so there is no point Black in responding- I will not read your sad response.
You have him on ignore yet he still profoundly offends you enough to post about him, lol you must have a 0 IQ.

You must have a sub-100 IQ to be stupid enough to not understand enough about basic statistics to think its even possible to have 0 IQ. No wonder you just dribble shit here, are you in the same basement?

LOL
Brain dead confirmed.

LOL
dodgy bastard

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
Round 2 fight

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #18
This is what forumfall has been reduced to...
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #19
I love how you guys think posting a few messages every couple days takes so much time. When you guys are grinding in a dead game to fill banks that don't even matter.

Plenty of groups competing ingame atm.

True, its not dfo kind of pop, but Im not sure what you imbeciles keep moaning on about ?

You could add yourself to the lot of players in this game instead of being a bitter frustrated loser, anytime.