Skip to main content

Topic: Momentum : keep it going (Read 707 times) previous topic - next topic

Momentum : keep it going
I am see slight increase in activities.

Next patch on top of bind stone quest and magic school please open up sea towers.  Make Astrolabe more easily attainable.

You took too long to make sieges cheaper and 90% of the server population left without experiencing a single seige.

Re: Momentum : keep it going
Reply #1
Did you see a fresh spawn ? is that what it is ?

Reply #2
Look at bitter blackman, dude been crying for 3 months straight now, not even summer and sun can keep him off these forums. Amazing.
ᛟ Charax Hatehunter ᛟ

Reply #3
hahahahahahahah
Dog

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #4
I want to play with these bindstone quests, i can't wait.
twitch.tv/KenMan

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5
Look at bitter blackman, dude been crying for 3 months straight now, not even summer and sun can keep him off these forums. Amazing.

Not much sun in mom's basement.

Reply #6

Not much sun in mom's basement.

She should let the poor bastard out sometimes.
Chunder McBushpig and Chunder Struck

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #7
momen...what? Go outside

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."

Reply #8
WIll ub3rgames be at E3?

Reply #9
WIll ub3rgames be at E3?
Will you stop, being an idiot....you have your answer

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #10
I love how you guys think posting a few messages every couple days takes so much time. When you guys are grinding in a dead game to fill banks that don't even matter.
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

Reply #11
I love how you guys think posting a few messages every couple days takes so much time. When you guys are grinding in a dead game to fill banks that don't even matter.

Well if they are playing they must be having fun, so its not the time, its the fact who would bother posting on some game forum of a game they dont like, think is dead and sure to fail, unless they really had nothing better to do, which is pretty sad.

Reply #12
That loser Blackmeat still posting? I suggest the ignore function, to that no one ever responds to his pathetic nonsense. I have him on ignore, so there is no point Black in responding- I will not read your sad response.

Reply #13
It is actually becoming fun to see him popping in every thread repeating the same old mantra.
At first i had your same feeling but now i changed my mind, it is actually entrataining and somehow positive to see him not giving up on his pathetic crusade...whenever you feel sad or think that your life is boring, you can just think of him and feel immediately better....you could be like him afterall....THAT would mean having a sad/boring life :D

Reply #14
That loser Blackmeat still posting? I suggest the ignore function, to that no one ever responds to his pathetic nonsense. I have him on ignore, so there is no point Black in responding- I will not read your sad response.
You have him on ignore yet he still profoundly offends you enough to post about him, lol you must have a 0 IQ.
dodgy bastard