Skip to main content

Topic: Make islands more expensive to live (Read 236 times) previous topic - next topic

Make islands more expensive to live
Many of these clans goes to these islands and then quit. The population is not high enough to support mainland AND 4 islands. Increase med cost by x2 for these holdings on the island so that people will have more incentives to live in the mainland. This will benefit EVERYONE.

Re: Make islands more expensive to live
Reply #1
Or let's do Battle Royale crap and make everything outside a small circle be 10x meditation... and then move the zone every server up.

Still a member of SaltyBitches™ Club

Reply #2
I suggest to increase med price x4 for all over the world, except yassam. It will pull all center crabs to the Yassam, and let create really good action on small area.

• Nuyur
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
I suggest to increase med price x4 for all over the world, except Cairn. It will pull all to Cairn, and let create really good action on small area.
fixed

On a side note, chaos chests give higher yields on the islands...so 2x might not even be enough to dent that.
(granted, most clans just use a few alts on a village to fill back up again anyway...)

Reply #4
lol its not a pvp game its a pve game why should any one be forced content for another player????
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #5
yeah lets make them more expensive to live,cuz they are not enough empty atm

Reply #6

Why are you all so scared to live near mid map?

Reply #7

Why are you all so scared to live near mid map?

Coz when he was living there, he get raped every time everywhere....

Reply #8
islands are empty yes, and only yssam is actually fun because the terrain isnt empty and flat and has mobs that don't need a group of 10 mages to kill

theres plenty of room on mainland for more people but all the casual clanleaders want to stay on the islands to avoid conflict which also makes new players quit
  • Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 01:44:05 am by mongoloid123