Skip to main content

Topic: Market: 60 days, 200 items, renew option (Read 92 times) previous topic - next topic

Market: 60 days, 200 items, renew option
 increase market listing to 60 days

Increase number of slots to 200

Next to recover add a button call relist which will relist is in the original price

Justification : This will allow trader to cover more markets and help some of the unhealthy markets.

Reality Check - Rise of Agon : Community designed, Tedium free, Elite approved  but struggled to field 25 players for first grand anniversary event...now asking for donations.  Global banking,  Instant travel is not helping lol

Re: Market: 60 days, 200 items, renew option
Reply #1
Not sure it's appropriate to put it at 60 days. Prices as supply and demand are continuously changing. I would instead even reduce it. Anyway I still prefer house's vendor by far than market just for the better location and without racial limitations.

Reply #2
Not sure it's appropriate to put it at 60 days. Prices as supply and demand are continuously changing. I would instead even reduce it. Anyway I still prefer house's vendor by far than market just for the better location and without racial limitations.

Players are reluctant to list low level items because it is taking up precious slots. These items sells less because we don't have a good supply of new players. It hurts new players. You can cancel a listing anytime and relist with a different amount without paying fees. Players are 100% in control so I don't see anything negative increaseing the listing to 60 days.
Reality Check - Rise of Agon : Community designed, Tedium free, Elite approved  but struggled to field 25 players for first grand anniversary event...now asking for donations.  Global banking,  Instant travel is not helping lol

Reply #3
Number of items listed are now 1/2 of what they were when remote view was implemented. @Ub3rgames consider this easy change