Skip to main content

Topic: Post a screen shot wearing your daily PvE-PvP gear bag (Read 635 times) previous topic - next topic

Post a screen shot wearing your daily PvE-PvP gear bag
Pulling together a small Darkfall New Dawn media project starting with a tutorial and just do not have the time to grab everything in game that I would like to add due to time restraints. I'm looking for screen shots of players in their daily PvE/PvP gear (non siege bags please) mounted on racial mounts only (to show the different race/gear/mount combo's) currently in game. If you could do it with default settings (no shader 1 stuff) and with just character shadows at most (no environment shadows) would be really appreciated. Thanks!

Edit- it is a video @abbo. I'd like to show screenshots of what the races look like in game with gear that people actually wear riding the different racial mounts when choosing your race. I'm using screenshots because it's a small, but I think a important part, and there's a lot to cover. Just the copy and pasted InDev patch notes alone (35% +/- isnt actually in game anymore) is a 47 page Google doc. Not kidding. Of which, about half or more is relevant to a new player.
  • Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 10:55:09 pm by Ivar_theBoneless

Re: Post a screen shot wearing your daily PvE-PvP gear bag
Reply #1
Led balloon.
dodgy bastard

Reply #2
gj
  • Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 03:48:09 pm by Big Abbo
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #3
I look forward to checking this out. Would give a good gauge on how active each race is depending on how quickly those pics come in
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #4
I look forward to checking this out. Would give a good gauge on how active each race is depending on how quickly those pics come in

rofl sarcasm or just delusional dribbler? no screenshots will come in bcus the game is fucking dead
Dog

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #5

rofl sarcasm or just delusional dribbler?
I'm sure you can figure it out
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #6

rofl sarcasm or just delusional dribbler? no screenshots will come in bcus the game is fucking dead
cheeky boy
dodgy bastard

Reply #7
results are in, games dead
ADD ME ON SNAPCHAT: PETIT_CHAT69

You should recomend the game to new players. It's never been in a better state

Reply #8
screenshot thread no pics wtf