Skip to main content

Topic: Still alive? (Read 677 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Still alive?
Reply #15
Less than 100 players
Given that there were almost 100 players at a single siege a few days ago, I think all your post really says is "look at me, I need attention".

Reply #16
Since DFO only way this Blackmeat guy gets erection  is by posting game is dead.

For rest sieges are becoming regular occurrence

https://youtu.be/a6MKswzUJyk

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #17
There are 100 people browsing the forums.

Probably more than that in the game, then.

• Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 11:28:03 pm by Kenman
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #18
no one s on the forum
 70+ people without some good clans aka rats or tausian dominion alliance with 30+ too
anyway pop is bad but enough for steady fun

Reply #19
There are 100 people browsing the forums.

Probably more than that in the game, then.

Online Now: 75 Guests, 11 Users

I've never trusted DND forums numbers since there's no captcha and any bot can easily index this forum. I've run forums in the past and when webcrawlers come through from search engines and shit it's dozens of bots all indexing your entire forum in a few minutes and why some forum software I've seen classifies bots separately. In any case I only count logged in users for forum activity and DND never seems to be above 12-36 actual signed in users... probably why it's such an epic circle jerk here between the same handful of fanboys and trollboys. See a few new names posting in this thread which is nice but my god when will they start moderating here? Would be nice to be able to discuss without doomsayers and fluffers.

In any case what are these champions all about, they good or just a little bit harder regular mob with some kind of minor new loot?