Skip to main content

Topic: Still alive? (Read 743 times) previous topic - next topic

Still alive?
 Just noticed that dnd had some actual content patch with champs, how are things going here they finally start charging or is the game still not launched?

Re: Still alive?
Reply #1
https://darkfallnewdawn.com/news/

May 23, 2018 What's new since release?

More engaging PvE

Challenging spawns with less downtime
    No more RNG misery in skinning
    Improved solo/duo player experience

In-depth magic overhaul

Cantrips and regeneration schools, for every generalist spells
    New Infliction school
    New Raw Magic school
    New Witchcraft
    Other balance changes & ongoing efforts

Marketplaces evolutions

Remote view and purchases
    Sales fees reworked for convenience
    Increased NPC inventories for basic gear availability

Less and less of a free for all

Automatic loot splitting on shared spawns (goes with quest sharing)
    Anti-griefing mechanics to protect players from other blue players
    ARAC consequences

And more

Village captures give crafting components
    Racial War declaration cost reductions
    Siege timer changes and contested radius around objectives
    Explicit binds for stones and houses up to 10.5km

all this without the pvE-Mob-Champion System

inDev_ Dusk (12 months) - Subscriber
In the Darkfall Univers since 2005
in january 2009 i was still in a Darkfall Beta and did wait for a release... dejavu at it best!

Reply #2
Less than 100 players

Reply #3
@Blackmeat Bonekiller , saying game is dead since February 2018. ™

You should put it in your sig :D

Roa is trash. Although i do admit, it has some good features.

New dawn is tedious, and it shows in the population.

2 weeks in and it's practically dead.

Well, at least the population is stable it seems, since he was claiming there were less than 100 players in February and there is still less than 100 players 4 months later :D
  • Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 04:45:55 pm by dariobrun

Reply #4

Well, at least the population is stable it seems, since he was claiming there were less than 100 players in February and there is still less than 100 players 4 months later :D

Can you show me where i said there was less than 100 in february ? The game died off pretty quick but i don't think it dropped to 100 that fast.

It's definitely less than 100 now though, dead game.

Reply #5
Can you show me where i said there was less than 100 in february ? The game died off pretty quick but i don't think it dropped to 100 that fast.

I surely don't want to go and check all your posts about the game being dead since february to today, since it is like 400 posts.

Maybe you didn't specify a number, but yet you are claiming since february that "game is dead" and, yet, it is still here...i wonder how long you'll keep on repeating the same mantra....doesn't it get boring after a while keeping on repeating the same (wrong) phrase over and over for months?
I guess not when you have nothing better to do in your life...but hey, if you are having fun doing it, who am i to stop you from doing it?
Keep on, then: maybe it will take a month, maybe months, maybe years but in the end, when the game will really die you could say "I told you!!" (yes, you'll sound even more stupid saying that when it will happen months/years after you started saying it, but who cares..)

Reply #6

Dead game hurr durr, dead game hurr durr!

This is a dead game and I don't play anymore but I know its a dead game hurr durr!

I keep browsing the forums telling everyone its a dead game hurr durr!

I spew the same shit on every reply hurr durr!

Perhaps I am dead inside and my life lost all meaning because of this dead game!?!

I must spread the word and tell everyone how dead this game has become and how I feel betrayed by this online game!

if only people would listen to me and acknowledge that the game is dead maybe I wouldn't feel so alone and hopeless!

I must keep on preaching! EVERYONE MUST KNOW HOW DEAD THIS GAME HAS BECOME!!

This is my new mission in life and mark my word EVERYONE WILL KNOW ABOUT IT BECAUSE I KNOW THE TRUTH!

I am special.

Reply #7
theres so few people left that even the arguments about if its dead or not are slow and boring.
I only post when I'm bored at work, sue me.

Reply #8
@eyerot

damn you get affected by people calling this dead game dead
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #9
theres so few people left that even the arguments about if its dead or not are slow and boring.

That or people just got tired of engaging with the trolls. It's getting kind of embarrassing and cringy now, not that it wasn't in the first place.

Reply #10
@eyerot

damn you get affected by people calling this dead game dead

Yeah I feel so lost when they say my precious game is dead.

Reply #11
30v30 siege last night.  Won't see any of the names complaining on the forums in the videos tho, they don't have any friends and weren't invited.

Server's doing fine, steady upswing, still not gonna find combat as good in any other MMO so why waste time trying?

Reply #12
30v30 siege last night.

Server's doing fine
yeah 50 players just logged in for 15 minutes siege,and then instantly logged out and will be offline for next 2 month or so.
  • Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 06:18:00 pm by huem vzhopu po pizde

Reply #13
Just noticed that dnd had some actual content patch with champs, how are things going here they finally start charging or is the game still not launched?

Reply #14
30v30 siege last night.

Server's doing fine
yeah 50 players just logged in for 15 minutes siege,and then instantly logged out and will be offline for next 2 month or so.

sucks to suck but at least you're posting about hotness in game instead of trying to sell us a work from home pyramid scheme.