Skip to main content

Topic: Population IS RISING UP! (Read 2771 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Population IS RISING UP!
Reply #60
Putting game on steam would result in similar to marketing the game in current state - waste of money.

I thought we had already established this is 6+ months of development time down the line. Watchtowers, racial warfronts, all title schools working, new armor/weapons, etc.

Reply #61
Putting game on steam would result in similar to marketing the game in current state - waste of money.

I thought we had already established this is 6+ months of development time down the line. Watchtowers, racial warfronts, all title schools working, new armor/weapons, etc.

People dont even make it 30 minutes into the game, so what does that matter ? UW had 2000 people join over 1 weekend and i dont know of a single new player that stayed from that. Especially not when your trying to push a game with worse graphics.

please use your brain guys.

Reply #62
Most people don't want to pay subscription. Until that cancer is removed officially don't expect any meaningful increase steam or otherwise. Doesn't matter how much content is added or how much NPE is perfected.
Reality Check - Rise of Agon : Community designed, Tedium free, Elite approved  but struggled to field 25 players for first grand anniversary event...now asking for donations.  Global banking,  Instant travel is not helping lol

Reply #63
Most people don't want to pay subscription. Until that cancer is removed officially don't expect any meaningful increase steam or otherwise. Doesn't matter how much content is added or how much NPE is perfected.
Exactly. For all not-premium game must:
- limit the number of open darkfall windows, including not to run the game in a virtual machine
- decrease amount what ppl can get from nodes in 3 times
- mediatation must be in 2-3 times slower
- skillgain must be in 2-3 times slower
- dont get rise skills/spells/stat after 75

Also, i hate microtransaction shops, but if game will survive and will develop thanks to this - i do not mind. Within reasonable limits, of course. As for me, i will pay for 2-3 premium accounts.

If Devs add more content (ships what will be easy to abtain in 2-3 times, seatowers, watchtowers/race wars) and something like roa planning (territory control, relics, regionalization and seasons) - they can go to steam and get a lot of players. After new players come, i'm sure a lot of veteran will return to the game.

I see, what DF is not dead game and have a future. Steam is good chance to rise game and population. Game is great and deserve development, prosperity.

What i like in ROA forum - they have very nice development game design discussion, where ppl can see what dev planning and discuss this. DFND not very good work with community. DFND want made racewars, but we dont know and details about this. And we cant make any suggestions about this in dev thread. Then we suggest something - we even dont know what devs read our suggestions and that sad.
Dolly Monk

Reply #64
Hey guys,

just sharing my opinions for once ! I am NOT a doomsayer. I would love the game to success. I am Vif Argent, a Veteran like many among us.

I have to agree that a RELAUNCH is the way to go once the game is ready.
The game wasnt in a good state at launch, really. So many basics features not in (Heal Mount, ...).

Now its in much better shape and will become better until lets say the end of the year. Still need a lot of work about new player experience and a Steam Launch would be awesome as well.

Relaunch mean a wipe tho. Will have to discuss about this with the remaining players cause they will lose the most.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #65
I am Vif Argent, a Veteran like many among us.

I have to agree that a RELAUNCH is the way to go once the game is ready.

Good times fighting against you and Asuka Langley over the double deathless and elf shades spawn in the islands between human lands and Cairn back in the day.

The only people crying about a relaunch are the 20% of 150-350 people left playing who post on the forums. The game just needs to retain players because it clearly has shown (in every version) that it can start out with a healthy enough population.
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Otoan
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #66
People playing the dead forum of a 'dead game' calling those who play the game losers.

#selfawareness
i don't play on this forum, i slay, bit like that guy who killed you with just light battlespikes in a dead game lol

The sting.

He thinks it does so every post he makes mentions it, ive been laughing for weeks lol
Trust me, we all laughing at you in this video, thank you so much for being so retarded LOL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1blK-lG96U

see that's the thing about darkfall. someone can be this bad and still want to play for some reason.
Next time you post @Otoan try and actually know what your talking about or at least try and pretend

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #67
People playing the dead forum of a 'dead game' calling those who play the game losers.

#selfawareness
i don't play on this forum, i slay, bit like that guy who killed you with just light battlespikes in a dead game lol

The sting.

He thinks it does so every post he makes mentions it, ive been laughing for weeks lol
Trust me, we all laughing at you in this video, thank you so much for being so retarded LOL!

see that's the thing about darkfall. someone can be this bad and still want to play for some reason.
I don't think there's anything wrong with being that bad. I think it's when said person starts legitimately thinking they're "average" and getting twisted with their capabilities.

There's plenty of "bad" pvpers that enjoy the game and RP the shit out of it who could give two shits about dying to battlespikes. This video is a gem because Mycke is the only person I can think of that would draw up a 7 paragraph explanation of why he really didn't die to battlespikes despite a video proving so.

The shit jumping off in this guy's head is uncanny
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #68

#selfawareness

The sting.

I don't think there's anything wrong with being that bad. I think it's when said person starts legitimately thinking they're "average" and getting twisted with their capabilities.

There's plenty of "bad" pvpers that enjoy the game and RP the shit out of it who could give two shits about dying to battlespikes. This video is a gem because Mycke is the only person I can think of that would draw up a 7 paragraph explanation of why he really didn't die to battlespikes despite a video proving so.

And yet you are still dodging me lol

Reply #69

#selfawareness

The sting.

That's like saying Magnetic Man is dodging you, he doesn't play the game either anymore.

You died too battlespikes get over it and take the L and accept you are the worst player the game has ever seen... THE ONLY GUY EVER TO BE FLAWLESSED BY LIGHT BATTLESPIKES

LOL
dodgy bastard

• Khor
  • [*][*][*]
Reply #70

#selfawareness

The sting.

That's like saying Magnetic Man is dodging you, he doesn't play the game either anymore.

You died too battlespikes get over it and take the L and accept you are the worst player the game has ever seen... THE ONLY GUY EVER TO BE FLAWLESSED BY LIGHT BATTLESPIKES

LOL

Did you just poop yourself in excitement ?

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #71

#selfawareness

The sting.

There's a thread dedicated to this if you'd like to chime in. We're all still waiting for a picture of how many books it takes the battlespike king to dodge.

I don't play the game but I'll gladly make time for you and log in if I can get a photo of how many books you lifted that night for you to dodge.

Snap a photo of me online playing since the day I showed up to a prearranged duel to only find myself solo
  • Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:19:12 am by SomeBK

Reply #72

#selfawareness

The sting.

There's a thread dedicated to this if you'd like to chime in. We're all still waiting for a picture of how many books it takes the battlespike king to dodge.

I don't play the game but I'll gladly make time for you and log in if I can get a photo of how many books you lifted that night for you to dodge.

Snap a photo of me online playing since the day I showed up to a prearranged duel to only find myself solo

Im just pointing out the irony that for all you say how bad I am we both know you are even worse lol

You probably spent 8 hours practice dueling that day hoping for any chance of a win and the reason you are dodging is because you dont want to practice another 8 hours to probably lose anyway
  • Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 12:25:38 am by Mycke

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #73
Yeah Mycke, I spent 8 hours dueling and not working that day lmfao. I'm far worse yet you admitted you'd most likely get rolled when you agreed to meeting me.

Get the fuck out of the thread and back to the one you've been calling me out on. Garbage

Reply #74
Yeah Mycke, I spent 8 hours dueling and not working that day lmfao. I'm far worse yet you admitted you'd most likely get rolled when you agreed to meeting me.

Get the fuck out of the thread and back to the one you've been calling me out on. Garbage

Well you have spent 30 days dodging so it doesnt seem that unrealistic.