Skip to main content

Topic: Population IS RISING UP! (Read 3325 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Population IS RISING UP!
Reply #15
I think we all can influence the population.
1. Call on old friends to play. Show them the video of the siege
2. Call your guild to play, show the list of changes in DarkFall
3. Write an article about the group pvp in DarkFall (as I did)
If each of 400-700 people online will bring three friends - we will have 1600-2800 people playing.

So, it can be some type of referal program.

After we made few articles on mmo site (https://mmozg.net/blog/df/) about group pvp and good changes in DFND, we got second place in week and month already!

And ppl, who has read said "WoW! I will play in it!"
  • Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 10:25:58 am by xsevenbeta
Dolly Monk

Reply #16
Recent couple of patches were decent and in the right direction. Atleast PVE feels a bit rewarding and engaging now. I took a break along with many friends now we are starting to get back in slowly.

Hopefully with some more enhancements to PVP ( watchtowers, racial wars or whatever) things could start picking back up again.

Reply #17
to me population seems to be increasing lately despite all the doomsayers.
Me and my guildmates just had a VCP fight 6vs5 yesterday, than another 6vs4, then we got (separately) ambushed 5 times in different mob spots during the day.....definitely far from being dead

Reply #18
Me and my guildmates just had a VCP fight 6vs5 yesterday, than another 6vs4, then we got (separately) ambushed 5 times in different mob spots during the day.....definitely far from being dead

You are basically describing a dead MMO. You saw a total of 9 other players. LOL.
Deluded or what?
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #19

You are basically describing a dead MMO. You saw a total of 9 other players. LOL.
Deluded or what?
so in your counting to nine, you're going to ignore the FIVE additional times they got ambushed (no doubt by a group in each case). Once upon a time, your posts actually had something to say.  Now, you just spam like a spoiled child.

Reply #20
this game has only ever been remade for veterans from df1, no new player is going to invest time into this unpopulated dead old crusty ass looking game unless they have a mental condition
dodgy bastard

Reply #21
I think new fresh blood will bring advertising and great content and the possibility of PvE and the accumulation of property. When you develop PvP only, new people will not want to learn a relatively heavy game without any instruction to lose everything when they tear them to pieces of "uber" pvpers.
If you want people, increase the opportunity to collect assets on a pile and attract people to the tinsel of a sanbox, a wealth of power and property. Then, put the brutal pvp for everyone in any location, and then let go of the world ...

You have to rejoice that without dreams of wealth and no one can come here because there will be no reason. Say this is not a business strategy for pink glasses and only the strongest win. But if you do not have the chance to develop a fungus, you will not have a new sponge. If there is no player's footprint, there will be no one to hunt for PvP and no one to rob. The game dies.

When people play and build an empire, they get rich, and they have reason to play then you have someone to kill and hunt for.
If you're looking for a warrior who can not fight, a magician who can not spell or an archer who can not shoot, then I'm your man.

Reply #22
this game has only ever been remade for veterans from df1, no new player is going to invest time into this unpopulated dead old crusty ass looking game unless they have a mental condition

And yet the game still interests you enough to post here. Unless you have nothing better to do...
Chunder McBushpig
Token Horde Australian

Reply #23

And yet the game still interests you enough to post here. Unless you have nothing better to do...
He is a veteran from df1 so I don't see how his presence here contradicts his words.

Reply #24
Deluded or what?
Bla bla bla
Keep having fun staring at a forum of a game you aren't playing....me and the other "non existing" people that are having fun in the game will keep doing so, despite your pathetic efforts to try to demonstrate something without a clue.
Better being "deluded" and having fun than being an idiot and showing it to the rest of the world every single day like you do.
But to each his own :D

Reply #25
People playing the dead forum of a 'dead game' calling those who play the game losers.

#selfawareness

Reply #26
People playing the dead forum of a 'dead game' calling those who play the game losers.

#selfawareness
i don't play on this forum, i slay, bit like that guy who killed you with just light battlespikes in a dead game lol
dodgy bastard

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #27

#selfawareness
i don't play on this forum, i slay, bit like that guy who killed you with just light battlespikes in a dead game lol

The sting.
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #28

#selfawareness

The sting.

He thinks it does so every post he makes mentions it, ive been laughing for weeks lol

Reply #29

#selfawareness

The sting.

He thinks it does so every post he makes mentions it, ive been laughing for weeks lol
Trust me, we all laughing at you in this video, thank you so much for being so retarded LOL!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1blK-lG96U
dodgy bastard