Skip to main content

Topic: Andruck siege (Read 1915 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Andruck siege
Reply #30
I don't want this game to become full faction vs faction game. So it was no coincidence you made up stuff in your previous post. This is your thing I guess - to oversimplify things. Maybe it's the only way you can perceive the world to deal with it. Sad.

You complain that VCPs are guild vs guild. You complain that this siege was ARAC. When people disagree with your opinion you think you are proving them wrong by re-stating your opinion. Ubergames disagrees with you on VCPs (jousting) along with nearly every single poster that responds but you'll never stop. Now you're shifting to a siege in a game that you don't play? Also how black-and-white is your thinking? Do you understand that the siege was driven by Yssam clans pushing into mid-map so I described it like that and now you've latched onto that. Yeah because every single clan doesn't perfectly fit there's no truth in what I'm saying. You got me.

Reply #31
All I know is it was a 30+ vs 30+ and it was fun but some of you just like nitpicking.

It's like peeing in your pants, a cold winter night, to keep yourself warm. Feels good short term and tend to backfire long term. Not meaning backfire in terms of retaliation ingame, but the general appeal of the game for people that do like a political meta, which was a huge drive in DF1. However I think the deal is sealed in this version and we will be limited to the current playerbase which is as carebear as it gets.

Reply #32
All I know is it was a 30+ vs 30+ and it was fun but some of you just like nitpicking.

It's like peeing in your pants, a cold winter night, to keep yourself warm. Feels good short term and tend to backfire long term. Not meaning backfire in terms of retaliation ingame, but the general appeal of the game for people that do like a political meta, which was a huge drive in DF1. However I think the deal is sealed in this version and we will be limited to the current playerbase which is as carebear as it gets.

1. Not like DFUW playerbase wasn't as carebear as it got. Indev was carebear too.

2. No need to beyond 30 vs 30, it's bad enough performance at client side already.Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If they can't enahnce the performance client side, they need to localize even more, for that they need to work even more on content and get more ppl, so more advertizing. Ofc advertizing not only is not possible, but counterproductive at this stage of not enough content, bad performance and modest tutorial/new player retention tools. Combat changes focusing on tossing around values aren't very exiting either.

Simply put: This version of the game is fucked, both vision, execution and inherited resources. Rewrite game engine using up the old animations. Put new spell effects, bake shadows and other critical effects into graphics, go more mainstream at looks + fun / time ratio.
Try to get it better executed than AV with UW and you got a game that has the chance floating above water level.
If not, you got minecraft graphics with runescape grind, it's a bit obsolete, same old shit with same old people.

GL.

IGN: "Eilis Traee"
However, you have to take into account why we are introducing local banking.
In New Dawn, its main purpose is to be a convenience feature.
"Things just got worse."

• Giant
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
Alfars vs the rest!
TooLate TheHero - LFC till I die

Reply #34
nice race wars.... lol
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #35
Azmoodeus Barnmere
Garbage Men

Reply #36
gfs all, was fun, dont bitch just enjoy

Reply #37
my point of view : https://youtu.be/aebopUM9-5w

Reply #38
my point of view :

So it was jiron's fault....

• gosti
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #39

Reply #40
Looking forward to the next follow up seige  8)

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #41
Looks like fun guys. Seeing more hands in the pot is nice
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #42

1. Not like DFUW playerbase wasn't as carebear as it got. Indev was carebear too.

2. No need to beyond 30 vs 30, it's bad enough performance at client side already.Spoiler (click to show/hide)

If they can't enahnce the performance client side, they need to localize even more, for that they need to work even more on content and get more ppl, so more advertizing. Ofc advertizing not only is not possible, but counterproductive at this stage of not enough content, bad performance and modest tutorial/new player retention tools. Combat changes focusing on tossing around values aren't very exiting either.

Simply put: This version of the game is fucked, both vision, execution and inherited resources. Rewrite game engine using up the old animations. Put new spell effects, bake shadows and other critical effects into graphics, go more mainstream at looks + fun / time ratio.
Try to get it better executed than AV with UW and you got a game that has the chance floating above water level.
If not, you got minecraft graphics with runescape grind, it's a bit obsolete, same old shit with same old people.

GL.

No its just the EU playerbase that is predominantly carebear

NA UW had plenty of bang

If @Ub3rgames hadn't been morons by not putting the server in New York, New Dawn might of actually had some bang

Reply #43
Same as RoA had now? lol....

• mrW
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #44
p.s. it's Andruk

"Our title system is an expansion of the titles in the same spirit than the destroyer title. These will NOT be classes and will be completely optional."