Skip to main content

Topic: Apautan Siege (Read 745 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Apautan Siege
Reply #30
Christ if 17 at a siege is a considered a zerg now this games in worse shape then i thought

Reply #31
Go, play RoA. Where Siege 20x20 is all server online))))

Reply #32
38 vs 107 popopo

Reply #33
No one involved thought this was a zerg. Just one comment in this thread.

Reply #34
Most fun, that players start agro when you name "zerg" any numbers bigger than yours. But is it wrong? "Zerg" is mean outnumbered. Or i wrong? It can be only 1 more or 45 more, it will not change that it is "Zerg"

Reply #35
william tell lol "nice save my man" xd

"dick vs dick" the best so far

haha that jump in apautan Pallist!
  • Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 05:56:15 pm by Roxanna

Reply #36
Most fun, that players start agro when you name "zerg" any numbers bigger than yours. But is it wrong? "Zerg" is mean outnumbered. Or i wrong? It can be only 1 more or 45 more, it will not change that it is "Zerg"
I'd agree with Google definition
"Overwhelming numbers" which to me would have to be far more than what was involved in this siege.

I haven't seen a good zerg since dfo release and shortly after.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #37
"Overwhelming numbers" which to me would have to be far more than what was involved in this siege.

Agreed. You guys can thank joke ass Mycke for throwing that term around loosely. Did it all inDev and there certainly weren't any zergs then. Sure there were more players during its mid point than there are here but definitely weren't any zergs and never have been since DFO
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #38
trash tiers vs trash tiers nothing  video worthy to see here folks

What's your tier ranking in Rise of Agon? Oh wait, you act like you were good at Darkfall 2012 but you're too afraid to play Rise of Agon so you troll the New Dawn forums.

no one plays ROA you dumb fucking cunt
I dueled him once and was in control first half of the fight and then food buff wore out and not noticing lost, so he did win but hes by no means any better a player than I.

Reply #39

Agreed. You guys can thank joke ass Mycke for throwing that term around loosely. Did it all inDev and there certainly weren't any zergs then. Sure there were more players during its mid point than there are here but definitely weren't any zergs and never have been since DFO

Yeah SKD sieging EU clans 20v5 wasn't a zerg yuck yuck yuck.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #40

There you have it folks. Straight from the horse's mouth
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

Reply #41

20 isn't a zerg and if u can only field 5 u don't deserve a holding in ANY version

5 isn't even a clan afaic its a party at best especially if they aren't top tier

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #42
This guy has watered down that term so much throughout inDev he calls 4v2s zergs. I remember DFO when I joined Exile for a couple weeks and lived out of hammerdale but had to bind at that chaos stone just southwest of Sandstone as an Alfar. Those were the days and only days this game has ever seen the true defenition of zergs. Not this trash Mycke has been spewing since inDev

Reply #43

20 isn't a zerg and if u can only field 5 u don't deserve a holding in ANY version

5 isn't even a clan afaic its a party at best especially if they aren't top tier

They were sieging EU clans at 3 am eu time you knuckle head lol