Skip to main content

Topic: Interesting article on Darkfall (Read 1168 times) previous topic - next topic

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Re: Interesting article on Darkfall
Reply #30
Go out and take a test for your local police department. You'll find on that test: mug shot comparisons with different profiles and angles, one looking left one looking head on with 2 different people.

It will ask you to match them correctly.

Go on, look up a study guide. They're free. Barnes & noble has them im sure as well if you're not good at googling.

And that's just for local departments. Let alone professionals in the private sectors. If i have time ill compare with measurements, but im sure you could do the same yourself.
None of this is very convincing but so is the life of most police officers. Let's just say you're right since you're a professional
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #31
Go out and take a test for your local police department. You'll find on that test: mug shot comparisons with different profiles and angles, one looking left one looking head on with 2 different people.

It will ask you to match them correctly.

Go on, look up a study guide. They're free. Barnes & noble has them im sure as well if you're not good at googling.

And that's just for local departments. Let alone professionals in the private sectors. If i have time ill compare with measurements, but im sure you could do the same yourself.
None of this is very convincing but so is the life of most police officers. Let's just say you're right since you're a professional

I could be wrong.
Even some recognition software can fuck up.

But, I'm not. Look closely. I've provided the community the drive to figure it out for themselves... Take my word for it or figure it out for yourself. Use a recognition software and see for yourself. The one on the left is 100% not the same, and the one on the right is what... 20% match? Maybe?
  • Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 04:14:35 am by Kenman
twitch.tv/KenMan

Reply #32
There is a 0% chance they are the same person, just look at overall head shape, face length and jaw.

• SomeBK
  • [*][*][*][*][*]
Reply #33
It plays into a pretty nice conspiracy though
Fair enough ill be there, Actually can we do it Thurs
(ive been lugging boxes of books all morning from a collection I bought and a little beat)

• Kenman
  • [*][*][*][*]
Reply #34
It plays into a pretty nice conspiracy though
Definitely the best meme so far. Will be hard to top, honestly
twitch.tv/KenMan